The Amazing Race 6

This Emmy-winning show for Best Reality Show is on again. Only a few months since its 5th installment ended, the Amazing Race is back for more adventure. Join Adam/Rebecca (Formerly Dating), Avi/Joe (High School Buddies), Don/Mary Jean (Grandparents), Freddy/Kendra (Engaged Models), Gus/Hera (Father/Daughter), Hayden/Aaron (Dating Actors), Jonathan/Victoria (Married Entreprenuers), Kris/John (Dating Long Distance), Lena/Kristy (Sisters), Lori/Bolo (Married Pro Wrestlers), and Meredith/Maria (Best Friends) on their adventure around the world. The last team to arrive at the pit stop at the end of most legs of the race will be eliminated.

it came back so soon! i liked the first ep. does anyone have any favourite teams yet? i'm not really sure about mine.. i'll have at least one soon though lol

I felt so bad for Lena. I mean being in that field for over 8 hours and unrolling over 100 hay bales and not finding one route info pack. Talk about just plain unlucky. I've watched every installment of this show since it started a few years ago and that situation this past Tuesday with Lena was the saddest I've seen, in my opinion.

GarnerForEmmy said:
I felt so bad for Lena.  I mean being in that field for over 8 hours and unrolling over 100 hay bales and not finding one route info pack.  Talk about just plain unlucky.  I've watched every installment of this show since it started a few years ago and that situation this past Tuesday with Lena was the saddest I've seen, in my opinion.
[post="1097992"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
omg.. i felt so bad fo her. and she was talking about how she gets hay fever. i get that so easily.. which made me feel so much worse! and then after all that it was an elimination round.

you know who i HATE though? kendra! my god! could she be anymore of a self-centered western-world b****??? i wanted to break her legs everytime she made those snide little comments.. "omg.. we're like in the ghetto of africa!" .. "omg! its so gross here" blah blah blah. well what the hell were you expecting? five star hotels, limos and fine dining? f*ck-open your eyes to the world around you! lol sorry for that rant, but she drives me bloody insane! :angry:

This is the ONE and ONLY reality show I watch. I'm addicted to this show (also addicted to travelling & thrill-seeking)! So far this season they've only been to destinations that I've already travelled to, so it's even cooler to see the show when I recognize all the places :smiley:. Plus, this season started off in my hometown... CHICAGO!!!!!! (y)

Cant wait to see the next ep. Wonder if the wrestling couple will catch up to the rest of the teams :woot: