The Amazing Race 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol! yes yes...that one, I remember...two guys or even that other group with the guy and girl. Though of course, I shall be rooting for them, better at least one female in the winner's circle! (stupid Flo...)

ya i wanted the clowns 2 win but they r gone!!!! no!!!!!!!! i liked reghien and chi[ but they r annoying now...i kinda like oo i dunno!!! gotta pic a new fave!!! :lol:

i like watching TAR series, #4 is gonna start here this Thursday, I also like watching the mole, we have a current one here, and it's set this time in New Caledonia

The Mole was a great show too! I love trying to find the clues that they stick in each show that point out who the mole actually is.

And I'm thinking it's going to be Kelly and John winning now that my clowns are gone. :(

[FYI: This post reminded me of a topic where I think the question was: Celebrities that look like Michael Vartan? Well, they're not celebrities and I replied this: ".....Also in The Amazing Race 3, the TWIN duo: DEREK & DREW (if you watched this show)?! somehow looks like him (Michael Vartan)!....." --Really! The twins reminded me of MV and I don't know but they just look like him (yay! three MV's :blink: ??!.)]

It was in the Amazing Race 3...and I think there were only 8 teams left that I started to watch this show. I like the MARRIED PARENTS team (forgot their names) coz they were the oldest in the group and still they can be like the younger ones...running, jumping and doing difficult stuffs. They made it 2nd place in the finals and I think that's very good and they're great! I'm not a fan of FLO (and ZACH) team. FLO just keeps on complaining (and crying) but I think Zach is nice and somehow patient with FLO. I love the twin duo: DEREK and DREW (like I said they look like MV!). I think they're the favorites in this race, unfortunately I think they're only 4th or 5th?

Now in the Amazing Race 4...I'm not a fan of KELLY and JON (I hope they'll be out but hey they're still in?!). They were just being negative about MILLIE and CHUCK (one of my favorite team though they're out now). I also like the CLOWNS (JON and AL, but they're out now too. I think in the finals, I'll go for JEFF and DAVE! Well, the TEAM who gives it all...WINS the amazing RACE! (y)

heh, the double mints. You had to love them. I think I'll always remember that one ep where they were so far ahead they were suntanning on the side of the road.

I liked the gay couple (can't remember their names) from the 3rd race. They were hilarious.

Ahh! it was on last night, but i didnt see it, who gets elminated in the first round and what locations did the contestants go?

it was a non-elimination round! jon and kelly are SO lucky! notice how these teams (besides reichen and chip) have hit non-elimination rounds when they were last? if they didn't, millie and chuck, and jon and al, would have made it to the final round with reichen and chip. SEASON FINALE NEXT THURSDAY! first to reach the Pit Stop wins $1 mil! it's Davie & Jeff in 1st, Reichen & Chip in 2nd, and Jon & Kelly in LAST!

the_alliance said:
it was a non-elimination round!...it's Davie & Jeff in 1st, Reichen & Chip in 2nd, and Jon & Kelly in LAST!
:winner: David & Jeff in FIRST.....and Jon & Kelly in LAST---hope it will be the same ranking in the season finale!

i'm so mad that i missed it! stupid power outage!!!! grrr :angry: oh well if anyone's interested. CBS's replaying it tonight after BB4, so 9pm eastern time :D
--mandy :angelic:

Just be glad the power outage didn't happen the end of september ;)

And I'm still mad that Kelly and John have made it as far as they have. They're going to win, and I really don't want them to.

That episode when they were in Venice in that Da Marco place reminded me of that Alias ep, 'Masquerade' w/ all those masks, hehe how many times did Chris had to go back in

reichen and chip?! :eek: but they deserved it, cuz they were the only team in the top three that weren't last in a non-elimination round. i can't believe that jon did the roadblock nude.

yeah, what was up with that?

And I was so hoping that jeff and david would win because I'm really not a fan of the other two teams, but at least Kelly and John didn't win.

I'm with lenkid.

I really wanted to have david and Jeff win...stupid take flight to sydney people...
but i'd rather have reichan and chip win then kelly and Jon...even if they were wussy wimps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back