The Amazing Race 5

Yah but Chip and Kim will lose if they keep helping..ohh i dislike the bible bangers its funny how on the show they talk about god and then the producers make something shine as if god was watching them that was funny....Mirna and Sharla do equal amounts of work i mean remember when she had to get the thing off the bulls neck....hmm i like the cousins the twins are evil though

Double Agent said:
i don't like charla and mirna. mainly mirna. does anyone else notice how charla does everything? mirna always has some excuse why she can't do the challenges. anyways, i don't like it how they are so sneaky about everything, but if someone else was like that to them it would be a huge deal. colin and christie are this way too.
my favourites are chip and kim because chip is funny, and because they help out other teams, even if it puts them a little behind. i also like brandon and nicole.
[post="962756"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't understand what you mean by them being so sneaky. They have said several times, whoever helps them they'll help back. They've tried to work with people, (the father/daughter team) but they rejected them.

And what about the time they were working with the other team and that team got stuck in the mud? They went back for them, and then that team ditched them.

OMG if you havnt seen the latest episode then dont read the following....

Mirna and Sharla got ELIMINATED
was i the only one who thought that this was a non-elimination round? Phil said the This is the next pit-stop for this leage of the race...he didnt say the last person here will be eliminated!!! OMG now i have to root for chip and kim and the bible bangers whats with that?

By saying that you are saying you like those two evil people whats there names again ohh yah Colin and Christie and there just plain evil well sorta...I DID cry when they left Sharla's speech was sooooo sweet! I was like why cant this be a NON ELIMINATION round or something!

GarnerForEmmy said:
I guess I'm in the minority.  I was so extremely happy when Charla and Mirna were eliminated.  I could not stand either one of them.
[post="969126"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah me too. but i couldn't stand them either! i thought it was going to be a non-elimination round and i was so happy it wasn't! i am so glad they're gone!

I am *SO* happy the last round was a non-elimination round, so that the twins could stay on! I want them or Brandon/Nicole to win it now. I really just want Colin and Christie to leave! They just sort of annoy me.

We get the show in Australia, but at funny times, and a long time after it has aired in the US. I love it, because I am a travel nut, so I don't care who wins as much as the places they go!

I liked the times they went to India, because I spend three months a year there, and my parents live around one of the places they went in South India.

The only thing I don't like is that the awful people are usually there right up until the end.

VaughnsAHottie said:
I'm still for the bible bangers and chip and kim
[post="980882"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

me too! and brandon and nicole are my second choice. ugh i hate colin and christie. god christie, get a frikkin backbone! and clin, shut your damn mouth, you male Mirna!

Arg It's frustrating me how they've had so many none elimination rounds! Anywho I hope the bible bangers or chip and kim win now everyone else can lose and die for all I care lol

colin and christie are in last place! haha! they have to beg for money this week.. hopefully colin just scares everyone off. and then they lose badly.. or just quit haha. i wish last week was an elimination round.. sigh

I'm glad Chip and Kim won! I was rooting for them the whole time. I think they deserved the money the most, and they weren't like the other couples who faught about everything!