Season 5 8Ball Chat - 11/04/03

DeputyDirector

The Chamber
Another 8Ball transcript from The Chamber.

This is the last 8Ball chat we'll posting on the boards for a while, so please hold off any future questions. As always, these spoilers are accurate as of 11/04/03 and could change as the season progresses, and as changes are made to the eps through the production process etc. If you copy/paste the chat elsewhere, please don't edit the answers and be sure to link back to the original at AllAlias.

Q: So Lauren turns Sydney into the NSC? And they perform the invasive procedure on her to extract her memories?

8Ball: Yes, Not Exactly.

Q: I hate Lindsey! Is he arrested for what he does to Syd? Is he going to be around to still go after Syd?

8Ball: No, No.

Q: Does Jack get more than 90 seconds of screen time per episode?

8Ball: Yes.

Q: Was Syd one of the children from Project Christmas?

8Ball: Yes. (See S2.5 "The Indicator")

Q: Are we ever going to hear about the prophecy again?

Q: Is the Covenant connected to the Rambaldi Prophecy?

Q: You said Will comes back before ep 10... Does Will come back in episode 9? Does he come back in ep 10?

8Ball: No, Yes.

Q: Does that mean Allison is in 10 also?

Q: Is Sloane gonna get hurt during one of his missions?

Q: Will Sloane save Sydney's life? Will their relationship change?

8Ball: Yes, Outlook Hazy.

Q: In this season do we find out what all happened to syd in those two years?

Q: Will we have to wait till the end of the season? Or will we know before episode 14?

Q: The REAL Francie is really dead, right?

Q: Will we find out what the scar has to do with on Syd?

8Ball: All signs point to Yes.

Q: When you say Syd didn't kill Lazarey, do you mean because she was Julia at the time and Julia killed Lazarey?

8Ball: No.

Q: Was it a clone Syd or clone Francie that killed Lazarey?

Q: Was Lazarey part of the Covenant?

8Ball: Not exactly.

Q: Is Sloane using Lauren in some way?

Q: Is there a reason Dixon is acting oddly?

Q: Is Dixon hiding a secret from everyone?

Q: Is Sark MI6 or British Intel or any sort of "good guy?"

8Ball: All signs point to No.

Q: Does Lauren defy the NSC and "save" Sydney?

Q: Are Syd and Vaughn gunna kiss within the next 5 episodes?

Q: Will Vaughn and Lauren be together by Episode 14?

8Ball: Outlook Hazy.

Q: Will Carrie have more that 2 scenes an episode? Will she EVER have her baby?

8Ball: Outlook Hazy. Yes.

Q: Is Kendall going to show up again?

8Ball: Outlook Very Good.

Q: Does he take over Dixon's job?

Q: is irina coming back before episode 15?

Q: Okay now that 'circumstances have changed' will Lena come back?

Q: Is Lauren Sark's sister, half-sister or related to him in any way?

Q: Are Sydney and Sark somehow related?? (siblings?)(cousins?)

Q: Will Sydney end up being Sloane's daughter?

Q: Will we ever find out what Sark's name is? In the next ep? Before ep 11?

8Ball: Yes, No, Yes.

Q: Are there Alice in Wonderland parallels in Season 3?

Q: Does Alias ever go back to regular time? Are we stuck in the future forever?

Q: Did Sydney work for the covenant in the two years she was missing?

8Ball: Sort of.

Q: Does Sydney hook up romantically with anyone else (not Vaughn) anytime soon?

Q: Will we ever find out if Rambaldi is alive?

Q: Will Sydney and Lauren fight before episode 10?

8Ball: In a manner of speaking, Yes.

Q: Is Sloane hiding something from the CIA?

Q: Will Vaughn or Syd discover a HUGE secret about Lauren?

Q: Will we find out what the secret is before episode 9?

Keywords: the code, the key, the hand, Lazarey, St. Aidan, the hitman, "The Telling", the heist, the box, the dna, the D.S.R., the clone.

haha...sloane gets hurt! i wonder how hurt...do you think sydney directly or indirectly hurt him?

And Sloane saves Sydney's life?!?!? How's she going to feel about that? How? and why does Sloane do it?

And Dixon's hiding a secret...hmmm...wonder what it could be...

And Lauren saves Sydney? wow...

Kendall shows up huh? Are they finally going to explain why Kendall answered the phone when Syd called in after waking up after the 2 years?

And Syd is romantic with someone other than Vaughn? :jawdrop: This better be a mission or something!

And Sloane's hiding something from the CIA...should we be hasty and assume its something bad? Or consider that it may be something good?

And Lauren has a huge secret that vaughn and Sydney find out...could it be that she brainwashed Vaughn into marrying her so that Sydney couldnt have him? :P

Great spoilers!

These are excellent. Syd and Vaughn kiss within the next five episodes. I'm so excited, though I do not like adultery very much yikes!

Charlie said:
I'm glad to hear there will be more Rambaldi storyline soon :smiley:
From what the 8 Ball hinted at, there will be tons of Rambaldi in the second half of the season.

My favororite reveal of this chat was the impending arrival of Mini-Marshall.

Key Master said:
Charlie said:
From what the 8 Ball hinted at, there will be tons of Rambaldi in the second half of the season.

:cool:

Can't wait (y)

I can't believe that after this Sunday we'll be almost a third of the way through the season! :confused:

Key Master said:
Charlie said:

Me too! Man... a little Marshall will be running (crawling, drooling, whatever) around. :lol:

Yay! More Rambaldi! :D

And Sloane is using Lauren. Because we couldn't see THAT one coming. :rolleyes: Sloane uses everyone. He even used his "beloved" wife.

Q: Does Sydney hook up romantically with anyone else (not Vaughn) anytime soon?

Oh for God's sake! :angry: :banghead: :wtf:

Not content with the Triangle From Hell, now it's a RECTANGLE??

I bet it's stupid Will. :angry:

What has happened to this show???????????? It's just a lame soap opera now. :blink:

One of the key words was St. Aidan. If they're referring to the Christian Saint, this is all I could find about him:

St. Aidan was the first bishop and abbot of Lindisfarne, the small island off the coast of northern England, located between present-day Berwick-on-Tweed and Bamburgh. A native of Ireland, he was born in the latter part of the sixth century and became a monk of Iona, where St. Columba had established his monastery earlier. When King Oswald of Northumbria requested a bishop to help convert his pagan subjects, Aidan was consecrated and arrived in Northumbria in 635. He made his headquarters on Lindisfarne. From there he evangelised and founded missionary outposts, including a monastery at Melrose. Among his many Anglo Saxon proteges were St. Hilda of Whitby and St. Cuthbert. His biographer, the Venerable Bede, wrote more affectionately of Aidan than possibly any other saint except Cuthbert. The qualities that appealed to Bede were the very ones that contributed to St. Aidan's appeal as a teacher: passionate love of goodness, tempered with humility, warmth and gentleness. Stories of St. Aidan also clearly reflect one of the most ancient and enduring traits of authentic Christian spirituality: concern for and love of the poor and strangers ... St. Aidan died in 651. His feast day is celebrated on 31 August.

Doesn't give us much, does it? Except that he was a good person from the looks of it.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>All hail the 8 ball!</span>
Seriously, this is amazing stuff.
These are the most exciting and informative (IMHO) spoilers yet! I can hardly wait!
Thank you so much!

wow that's great!!! I hope that the kiss isn't a dream or a lil peck on the cheek...that would suck. I'm so sad that lena olin wont be coming back! :byesad: I feel so bad for lauren...so far she's been pretty nice and she obviously loves vaughn and it's obvious he loves syd...bad vaughn. :Ph34r:

vasfila said:
One of the key words was St. Aidan. If they're referring to the Christian Saint, this is all I could find about him:

St. Aidan was the first bishop and abbot of Lindisfarne, the small island off the coast of northern England, located between present-day Berwick-on-Tweed and Bamburgh. A native of Ireland, he was born in the latter part of the sixth century and became a monk of Iona, where St. Columba had established his monastery earlier. When King Oswald of Northumbria requested a bishop to help convert his pagan subjects, Aidan was consecrated and arrived in Northumbria in 635. He made his headquarters on Lindisfarne. From there he evangelised and founded missionary outposts, including a monastery at Melrose. Among his many Anglo Saxon proteges were St. Hilda of Whitby and St. Cuthbert. His biographer, the Venerable Bede, wrote more affectionately of Aidan than possibly any other saint except Cuthbert. The qualities that appealed to Bede were the very ones that contributed to St. Aidan's appeal as a teacher: passionate love of goodness, tempered with humility, warmth and gentleness. Stories of St. Aidan also clearly reflect one of the most ancient and enduring traits of authentic Christian spirituality: concern for and love of the poor and strangers ... St. Aidan died in 651. His feast day is celebrated on 31 August.

Doesn't give us much, does it? Except that he was a good person from the looks of it.
Thanks for providing this!

**sigh** Why is it so hard to get answers to Jack questions??

At least we know he'll be getting more than 90 seconds of screentime.

Not that I'm ungrateful. Thank you very much for the intel! (y)

Thanks for the spoilers, but they're not making me want to tune in. The prospect of the absurd triangle being prolonged throughout most of the season is disheartening.

I'm going to have to go with they figured a way to double Lazarey, or do plastic surgery to make the guy look like Lazarey... just because of the DNA line

Thanxs a lot, i cant wait for Vaughn n Syd to kiss :woot: but damn theres always a twist Syds gonna hook up with someone else :angry: :banghead:

Thanxs a lot 8ball (y)

Wow, thank you so much for the spoliers. I can't believe that Lauren is going to save Sydney. I want Sydney saved, but I hate Lauren.

Which brings me to my next point. Sydny and Vaughn are going to find out that Lauren is keeping a secret. Yay, divorece is coming.

Sydney hooks up with somebody that is not Vaughn. I hope and pray like the person before it has to do with a mission, and not by her choice!

This is going to be great, and now the hints! Can't wait, going crazy :woot:

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Back