Accents

Status
Not open for further replies.
hotpot said:
:blink: Misha, I am very confused.
Argh.. you know, what's the difference between saying "wasing" and "racing"..? it sounds the same in English!

You should hear ME saying the R.. than you would discover what it really sounds like.

Okay I think I know what you are trying to say... like wascally wabbit ala Looney Tunes? instead of the correct rascally rabbit??

Ah, good then. :D Rest assured Misha, I were ever actually to talk to you. I would say my R's. That has to be a regional thing... so don't hate me not saying the R's cause I do ^_^

hotpot said:
Ah, good then. :D Rest assured Misha, I were ever actually to talk to you. I would say my R's. That has to be a regional thing... so don't hate me not saying the R's cause I do ^_^
Lmao! a regional thing? I doubt it.. I'm sure if I hear you talking.. you'll still say... wabbit.. bwother... dwugs.. etc.. ;) Because i've never heard it different thatn tthat!

Itz the MT said:
But I mean.. you never say the R! like RRRRRRRRRr.. you know.. as an R you say something AW.. not really RRRR like the dutch people do.
I'm sorry, not making fun...........but the "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" reminds me of pirate talk :rotflmao:

Like: "RRrrrrrrrrr matey" :Patch:

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Itz the MT said:
But I mean.. you never say the R! like RRRRRRRRRr.. you know.. as an R you say something AW.. not really RRRR like the dutch people do.
I'm sorry, not making fun...........but the "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" reminds me of pirate talk :rotflmao:

Like: "RRrrrrrrrrr matey" :Patch:

~~Spongy!
Avast ye swabs! You'll never get me pirates gold!! :Patch:

hotpot said:
NO I WOULDN"T!!!!

Damnit Misha, am I going to have to call you or what? :lol:
I guess so :D

But the strange thing is.. that i'll probably say it too! because it belongs to the English language.. so I'll end up saying ... "hey how awe you doing hotpot" :blink:

NOOOO!!! I would say 'What ARE you up to Misha?'

GRRR! I DO TOO SAY MY R's....

you have to just be messing with me... but I have to go, so we will continue this later. :ermm:

hotpot said:
NOOOO!!! I would say 'What ARE you up to Misha?'

GRRR! I DO TOO SAY MY R's....

you have to just be messing with me... but I have to go, so we will continue this later. :ermm:
HAHA :D yea right ;) okay mazzels!

I say R..... I've never heard anyone not say things with an R.

EXACTLY! you're all used to it.. so you dont know better.. what the R really sounds like.

Trust me, I don't say things like "wacing" or whatever. I don't talk like that. Maybe others do, but I definitely don't. You'll have to call me so I can hear what "the real R sounds like" :P

TephieD said:
Trust me, I don't say things like "wacing" or whatever. I don't talk like that. Maybe others do, but I definitely don't. You'll have to call me so I can hear what "the real R sounds like" :P
I would if I knew your phone number. :D

But I'm SURE you say the R.. as W.. but you just dont know better, as it sounds about the same.. it's just what it sounds like there I guess. :rolleyes:

No, maybe YOU think thats what we sound like, but maybe you say it wrong. :P

I'd call you too. :P Too bad it would cost a bunch a money. hmm, calling cards though... :P And the fact that my mum probably wouldn't let me. :smiley:

TephieD said:
No, maybe YOU think thats what we sound like, but maybe you say it wrong. :P

I'd call you too. :P Too bad it would cost a bunch a money. hmm, calling cards though... :P And the fact that my mum probably wouldn't let me. :smiley:
Every proud Dutchy knows English speakers say W instead of R....

Haha, my mom wouldn't mind...

but wait.. than you hear I have the voice of a 62 year old perv ;) j/k

Yeah, if you sounded that old I'd be like "Could I please talk to Misha?" and you'd answer and I'd be like "no really, is he there?" hehe. J/K.

TephieD said:
Yeah, if you sounded that old I'd be like "Could I please talk to Misha?" and you'd answer and I'd be like "no really, is he there?" hehe. J/K.
lmao :D i have that sometimes.. than someone calls and assumes that i AM my dad.. he starts talking about his work and stuff.. or sometimes someone calls and asks "can I speak your wife?" than I always say "yes sure, here she is" ... than I give the phone to my mother. :D

Hehe, thats funny. Yeah, your mom would be fine with it cause your a guy and a girl you met on the internet would be calling you. The other way around wouldn't be as fine to you're mom now would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back