Lena's accent

so her accent's swedish, hey? that's cool! :woot: I've always wondered what it was... and that bit in season 2 when she goes "go after shloane!" :sideroll: awww.. but I love it about her...

I sorta always knew she had some sort of an accent, just couldn't put my finger on it. Then, I heard her faking a strong accent in the vault wiht Sark, I forgot the name of the episode, but ya, that one. Still, I didn't know it was swedish, but that accent is so funny!!! Also when Irina was talking on the phone with Sydney to go after Sloane, the way she says Stockholm also has an accent, but I'm guessing that's how it's suppose to be pronounced.

irinarocks said:
I sorta always knew she had some sort of an accent, just couldn't put my finger on it. Then, I heard her faking a strong accent in the vault wiht Sark, I forgot the name of the episode, but ya, that one. Still, I didn't know it was swedish, but that accent is so funny!!! Also when Irina was talking on the phone with Sydney to go after Sloane, the way she says Stockholm also has an accent, but I'm guessing that's how it's suppose to be pronounced.
[post="1492218"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes, that´s right......you maybe mean Truth takes time? ;)

i def. agree with you her sss' sound like shhh and i DEFINETLY notice her accent. i love it. i want it..ahaha. im a BIT obsessed you could say but..

***and i dont know if ANYONE noticed but in THE PASSAGE PT 2 in Season two when they take her out of the *grain bin** she says "we need to hike to the field where we will acess a sewage tunnel" and she says 'SEWAGE' like a little stuck up teenager.. itss so cute on her tho..i LOVE it...oh and i keep hearing shes already 50...but her bday isn't till march 22 and on imdb.com it says she was born in 1956 and that would mean shes only 49 now..is this a mistake or???....

xO aRiaNNa
Arianna Vartan (lushowzlipz) on Myspace

aliasairanna said:
i def. agree with you her sss' sound like shhh and i DEFINETLY notice her accent. i love it. i want it..ahaha. im a BIT obsessed you could say but..

***and i dont know if ANYONE noticed but in THE PASSAGE PT 2 in Season two when they take her out of the *grain bin** she says "we need to hike to the field where we will acess a sewage tunnel" and she says 'SEWAGE' like a little stuck up teenager.. itss so cute on her tho..i LOVE it...oh and i keep hearing shes already 50...but her bday isn't till march 22 and on imdb.com it says she was born in 1956 and that would mean shes only 49 now..is this a mistake or???....

xO aRiaNNa
[post="1494871"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that is a mistake :blink: :P

ReedCordial bandit said:
kakan, i swear your that cute chick from GarnerGeeks... lol, with the "love is a battlefield" top.. i think i know, aw im confused.
[post="1495328"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ha ha thanx that´s me :blush: -_-

Lena's accent in ADT was really weird, when she was trying to speak Thai. I'm Thai and I can't understand what's she saying :lol: but it was pretty cute though.

xO aRiaNNa

I cant beleive Lena is near 50....she still looks hot!! And I have to admit I find her accent very sexy. I really hope Irina does make some sort of appearance in season 5! (fingers crossed)

Well I don't want to ruin anything for you but...if you're interested.Check the SPOILER section..By the way..Lena's not near 50..she turned 51 on March, 22. I know..REALLY hard to believe. She gets more and more beautiful with age. :D

xO aRiaNNa

http://www.myspace.com/ariannavartan

I take it now she is....I seen your sig lol! 51??? Damn!!! Looks in her mid 30's to me, not 51! So, do you reckon they will bring Bill Vaughn as an active character at the end of series??

I think when lena has movie/tv roles she tries to control her accent. Because if you ever watch any of her behind the scenes interviews or tv interviews her accent is very thick. Either way her accent is hot. Usually swedish accent sound bad when they speak english, but hers is really hot. I really want her accent and her hair.lol

I think when lena has movie/tv roles she tries to control her accent. Because if you ever watch any of her behind the scenes interviews or tv interviews her accent is very thick. Either way her accent is hot. Usually swedish accent sound bad when they speak english, but hers is really hot. I really want her accent and her hair.lol

I couldn't agree more. I also want her hair! haha.

Back