His accent!

im not a real fan of csi. :blush: I LIKE it and all but i've never seen any of the episodes. SO my queastions are so i can see david with out his accent are
-which sesason of csi?
-and which episodes?
thx :D

They have a lenghty interview with David in the show called "Players" when they feature the Alias video game. I was so thrown off with his non-accent, it was like listening to a totally different person. That was a good interview, though, because he seemed so excited talking about the video games he likes to play. Hahaha! So adorable.

i think his fake accent is very good! especially when i figured out he was from Grants Pass, OR and went to high school with my friend! he's all over her senior yearbook! i so freaked when i put it all together!!! so yeah he's got that normal american accent. weird when we're used to sark! Ü

he also uses his real voice in an alias episode. Season 3 Episode 12 Cosssings!
When he goes to talk to the guy he hes cia and he uses his real voice.

spy_youngster said:
im not a real fan of csi.  :blush:
[post="1167281"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Don't worry, you're not alone. i detest the show, and all of those dreadful franchise shows with self-contained episodes (like CSI EVERYTHING and Law and Order EVERYTHING).

he also uses his real voice in an alias episode. Season 3 Episode 12 Cosssings!
I can't believe nobody else mentioned that!!!!

hey i had to look back at becuase season 3 is kind of a blur for me.... i own it on dvd but i still kind of forget.... i think there are a few who agrre that alisa saeson 3 kind sunk a little below our expectations.

i dont like his normal accent as much as his one on Alias. I knew about him being from Or. for awhile. Isnt taht such a random place?

princessiest Posted Mar 24 2005, 01:30 PM
i think his fake accent is very good! especially when i figured out he was from Grants Pass, OR and went to high school with my friend! he's all over her senior yearbook! i so freaked when i put it all together!!! so yeah he's got that normal american accent. weird when we're used to sark! Ü

what i would give to see pics of him form high school years. your friend is so lucky.

Back