Accents

Status
Not open for further replies.
TephieD said:
Hehe, thats funny. Yeah, your mom would be fine with it cause your a guy and a girl you met on the internet would be calling you. The other way around wouldn't be as fine to you're mom now would it?
My mom wouldn't care so much.. My sister never calls people on the other side of the world so.. (me neither, never did) So I dont know how she would react.

TephieD said:
Well, I didn't really mean that. My mom would probably think you were some 40 year old rapist or something. :smiley:
Haha, I understand yea.. because I AM :woot:

RAAAa!!! :woot:

lmao :D

erm.. there are several ways to prove I am 17 and the same person as I claim to be.

i have an accent, cause english isn't my native language. and someone from AA - you know who you are - told me my accent was cute :lol:

I have an Aussie accent - I've lived in Australia my entire life!!!

I can impersonate a lot of accents though...I once won a competition for doing an American accent! It was when Baywatch was going to come to Australia, so my local radio station had a competition where you had to read something that sounded like it was from Baywatch - but in an American accent! I kicked ass!

It was on the news too! Not just me, the whole Brisbane/Baywatch thing!!! Lol!

Kelly

alias_freak69 said:
define TROUSERS?

dont mind me lol
TROUSERS are what americans call "pants".

and obviously, being british, i have an english accent. but i can do a wikid french and american accent...even if i do say so myself....

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
marco said:
yea but she lives in friesland..she talks fries and not drents
How do you know where she is from? *looks suspicious* :Ph34r:

~~Spongy!
hahahaha....perhaps you posted it on the boards hahahaha

i get people to talk eventually ... and you posted that info :lol:

sssst i am wunting wabbits :lol:

When I get to talking really fast or excited about something, I talk in this Minnesotan accent. Kinda hicky and canadian put together. My family is all from there and upper mich so I get it really bad when I'm there.

Most Dutch people have this terrible Dutch accent when they speak English.
Well i don't!!
I am kinda glad about that!! :D :D :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back