Season 2 Alias 1-5-03 Summary and Comments

Lynne

Cadet
Alias Summary 1-5-03

I know this summary is late but I am going to be very busy until early summer and will be late with the summaries on the show(s) up to a week or so in some cases! But still hope to post them but they may be shorter in the future for members and fans! Lynne

Alias 1-5-03

ECHELON

The show starts out with a conversation between Sydney and Will talking about a computer system by the CIA and FBI that is called “Echelon”! It records all conversation around the world – bugging device by the United States Government! Will is concerned over the constitutionality of this over every day citizens and Sydney says what about the danger of Terrorists and that it is used only in those purposes not to be exploited in any other way!

The central theme is this is what Marshall downloaded and has in his photographic memory the Echelon Program that can bring up all these different confidential conversations and secrets!

Marshall is starting to be tortured by fear by the Asian Torture what do the fans call him “suit and glasses” or something like that…

Vaughn and Sydney and Spy Dad have conversation about Marshall’s kidnapping and that Marshall sent an e-mail copy to SD-6 of Echelon but it didn’t transmit well because of a malfunction!

Sloane decides to sacrifice Marshall! :-(

CIA ask Spy Mom’s help with Echelon but she says only if I get full access to it and the FBI declines the offer!

CIA’s mission for Sydney is for her to switch data disks after getting Echelon backup from the Japanese!

Adriana Kane, Head of the Alliance, revokes Jacks security clearance he is under suspicion… :-(

Jack tells the CIA – Vaughn that he needs help to cover his tracks … Sydney is also in jeopardy if they question Jack’s loyalty to SD-6…

CIA makes arrangements to cover Jack’s tracks…

Sydney and Dixon’s Mission get a back-up disk on Echelon from the Japanese…

Business convention … Pulses hypothesizes the Japanese businessmen while Syd downloads info for the mission… Sydney takes a Security ID to get the Data Pack on Echelon…

Sydney and Dixon working together but Dixon found it first so Syd couldn’t corrupt the file for the CIA!

SD-6 will have the information by midnight of the next day and it will be up and running!

Marshall’s mother is threaten so Marshall says OK whatever you do don’t hurt my mother I have a photographic memory and I will recreate the program for you… Marshall’s loyalty to his mother is sweet! :smiley:

Previously Sydney confesses to Francie that she has a crush on a guy at work named Michael but the rules of the Bank won’t let them date… Francie says quit that job it is too oppressive and Sydney says I cannot just quit my job. Francie doesn’t like that it dictates who she can date and who she cannot date etc…

Francie tells this to Will and Will looks a bit upset about the acknowledgement of Sydney’s feelings toward Vaughn! Will tells Vaughn that Sydney cares for him and wants him to respect her feelings… Vaughn is Speechless… :smiley:

Will gets the results of is psychological test back and he pasted he is going to be a behind the man scene guy at the CIA and his cover is a Reporter: Journalist but his official title is “Analyst”! Will is going to be like Robert Redford in “Three Days of Condor”! ;-)

Computer System at the CIA goes down with the virus word code “Quicksand” … the CIA needs Spy Mom’s help … Jack fights for her and Sydney goes to tell Spy Mom she must help and Spy Mom says you know my conditions and Syd says you got them but Dad fought for you on this so don’t let him down…

Adriana Kane, Head of the Alliance, watching the doctored videotapes seems to know they have been tampered with… on Jack… Kane discovers that his pistol was fired and killed someone she tells Sloane it might have been Emily…

SD-6 Computer System is now also infected by the Virus probably the same one that the CIA is infected with too… someone hacked into it and is not covering their tracks … it must be Marshall… trying to contact them… Dixon discovers he is in Mexico City… :smiley:

Spy Mom … trying to keep SD-6 and the Terrorist off the Echelon System…

Kane has cleared two units to search for Jack where abouts etc. … Kane confronts Jack with the fact that he murdered a CIA Agent and wants to check his phone card from his cell phone… Jack’s phone is taken by CIA and switched and put back in Jack’s pocket but the ink is fresh and Kane sees this and knows that she is on to something with Jack… Kane, the head of the alliance, knows that Jack is hiding something and is thoroughly investigating him and orders Jack to be taken in to Custody!!! Oh No!!! :-(

In Mexico City… Sydney and Dixon cover is a rock band Jam Session on top of building that Marshall is being held prisoner in… Marshall and SD-6 are about ready to retrieve the Echelon Data file…

Marshall didn’t allow Echelon access to be given to the Asian Torturer a virus of a computer Tennis Game comes on the screen instead of access to the confidential information… very brave and admirable of Marshall to risk his life and his mother for what he believes is the good of his Country… the CIA which is really Organized Crime Organization a form of Terrorist in their own… Sydney has regrets of turning Marshall back over to SD-6 instead of having the opportunity of presenting the real CIA to him! :smiley:;-)

Sydney comes to the rescue just in time to get Marshall but instead of rescuing him … Marshall rescues her by breaking a window with a chair and using his invention parachute to parachute them to safety… “Marshall works well under pressure!!!” :smiley: :smiley:

Spy Mom has succeeded in shutting down SD-6 (Sloane) from Echelon!!! :-D

Jack—Sloane Moment… Jack says he is being made an escape goat for Emily’s Death… Adriana Kane is framing him… Jack asks Sloane to pursue some leads for him … on Emily’s possible death??? Sloane calls Kane, Head of the Alliance, and says Jack Bristow just left my house … :-(

Questions:

Why did Jack think he could trust Sloane?
Is Emily Dead or Not???
Can we trust Spy Mom now or does she still have hidden motives behind wanting full access to “Echelon”? If so, what will she do with the knowledge she now has on it does she too have a photographic memory like Marshall?
What will Adriana Kane do with Jack once she has caught him kill him or imprison him and what implications will this have on Sydney… emotionally as well as physically?

Tune in next week for another exciting episode of “Alias” … :-D

Sydney and Vaughn will go out on a Date… Sydney rescues Spy Dad!!! :smiley:

Enjoy your day and evening! ;) :D :cool:

Lynne

Back