Alias in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww, geeky lurve. :lmao:
Gr8 idea about the AFoA. i think there's sum more aussies who havn't been here yet, i'm trying to track them down.

~Anji :snorkel:

Ick! My friends who are both Aussie have lost interest in AA :( PLease fel free to bombard one of them with PMs asking where she is. I will make sure she checks her Inbox *snicker*

Her name is phoenix
Tell her about this forum!! Maybe she will join AFoA :woot:

nattie

Oh sorry for posting again but what happened to the 'Win a Trip to the Alias Set' comp on Channel 7? :thinking: It seems to have dissappeared, please let a poor lost soul know what on earth is going on! :confused:

nattie

Thanks everyone for joining AFoA!!! This is the list I have, please let me know if I don't have your name on it, or if you are interested in joining - its free!!!

Alias Freaks of Australia Members

1. PsychicAgent
2. alterego
3. Mountaineer*
4. AussieAlias
5. Frogboy Lives
6. Agent Kernaghan
7. Little Miss Alias
8. nattie700
9. FuNnYcHiCkEn
10. pacemaker
11. anji_alias
12. Legolasette
13. alias_freak69
14. Intel

Thanks everyone!

BTW, nattie, I am not sure what happened with that comp! You'd think Channel 7 would announce it! Maybe it hasn't finished yet or something...

Kelly

i joined up i'm winterschild.
ok i found this at SD-1. in a fanfic called rainy LA days. Eric called Syd Australia and i couldn't figure out why until this quote:

BTW,
“Bye Australia! See you tonight!”

LOL I'm an idiot (Note to self: hair dye does not change the fact you used to be blonde.. and a cheerleader..). I didn't get this at first. I went to the kitchen to get an apple, like 5 minutes after reading this, and as I'm slicing said apple I'm like "OHHHHHHHH!!!!! I get it now! SYDNEY, Australia!" And my non-boyfriend looks at me like I'm 11 different kinds of psychotic (and it had nothing to do with the fact I was standing next to him waving a knife in emphasis of my idiocy).

Thanks Anji!!!

That is a funny story! It's probably not so good that you discovered it when you had a knife in your hand and a person standing in front of you lol!!!

I love apples - green ones are my fave!!! Just in case anyone wanted to know...lol!!!

Kelly

Hi! :hi:

Can someone please help me, Vaughn made a comment to Sydney about his Dad's watch stopping when he meet her. Can anyone tell which episode it was out of. I thought it was in series one but now I'm not so sure. Help!

I love your story about Sydney, Australia it was funny. It took me a second read to get it to though. I think I'm a little slow today.

:jump:

AussieAlias said:
Hi! :hi:

Can someone please help me, Vaughn made a comment to Sydney about his Dad's watch stopping when he meet her. Can anyone tell which episode it was out of. I thought it was in series one but now I'm not so sure. Help!

I love your story about Sydney, Australia it was funny. It took me a second read to get it to though. I think I'm a little slow today.

nah it was season two, might have been passage pt. one i'll just go check

Thank you for that information Froggy! (hope you dont mind me calling you that). I really couldnt remember and now I have seen every episode again for season one and I couldnt find it and I really didnt think that I would miss something like that!. Thanks again!
👋

I see that seven are repeating 24 over the summer at like 10:30 at night, I still think that Alias would be better but definatly not at that time.

I must go and see whats happening over in the Australian web site! See you all there.

i'm off to sydney next week. can somebody tell me if the calender is available there and in which shop. i have a $50 gift card for borders so i think i might get it from there. i want the book called sister spy. it looks good. you can read the blurbs on amazon. also season 2 music has been recorded and if you go to Alias » Michael Giacchino you can listen to snatches from both seasons

I remeber someone talking about the calender and I think it may have been Grace Brothers and a smaller book shop but I cant be 100% sure sorry!.

Does anyone know if you can get the calender in Melbourne and if so where from?

:thinking:

Yeah, I think I said that about Grace Bros, but I think a place in Melbourne to get Alias merchandise would be Borders?

When I went to Sydney, I got the calender from a bookstore called Galaxy Books, which is at 143 Pitt St in the city.

BTW, I love that Vaughn and Sydney scene! So cute!

Kelly

anji_alias said:
i'm off to sydney next week. can somebody tell me if the calender is available there and in which shop. i have a $50 gift card for borders so i think i might get it from there. i want the book called sister spy. it looks good. you can read the blurbs on amazon. also season 2 music has been recorded and if you go to Alias » Michael Giacchino  you can listen to snatches from both seasons
Heya Anji - I went to the link, it didn't work though as you forgot to add html at the end of the addy! http://www.michaelgiacchino.com/alias.html

Thank you sooooo much for the link! I love this music in the eps!

Kelly

Ewo 👋 I'm bored :( Meant to be doing art homeowrk!!! U'd think that'd b fun aye!! But its history :( Argh!! Anybody know any good abstract artists???

BTW Froggy ur siggy is COOL!!!

*FuNnYchIkeN*
:soccer2:

Frogboy - fantastic sig!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! Well done!

:hi: FunnyChicken!!! History involves a great memory...which I don't always seem to produce lol!!!

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back