Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WA

• NT

• TAS

• Total voters
I read through that on another forum I'm a member of. I scored 31, eek!

Anyone watching Alias on the telly? I've got it on DVD but, come on.. It's on the telly! hehe

Yeah I got it on !!

Is about 2 steps for me to walk from computer to door where I can see the tv screen.

Yeah I got it on dvd too.

But our C7 pic pretty crappy :smiley: ;)

32) You've adopted a local bar as your own.

Change bar to pub and we're cookin :cool:

that list, is great... 34 reasons why we're the best country in the world...

WA -- how the mighty have fallen

That list is too truthful......! I love it! Almost everything I was agreeing to...especially the 'no worries' - I say that almost every minute lol!

P.s. QLD rocks hehe!

Kelly

VICTORIA ahh woo

------
photo-17110.jpg

#68-SYD and VAUGHN 4 EVER
#21-Haters of Channel Seven from The Land Down Under
#45- Australian Alias Freak
Gartan 4 Ever----Syd/Vaughn 4 Ever---Can't Wait For The New Season In Australia
Me n My girls r rockin ur world :group:
Hilary Duff hater 4 life

:nonono:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>NSW!!!</span>

:boxing:

but better yet:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>SYDNEY!!!</span>

[quote name='Joey's Pizza?' date='Jan 17 2005, 12:05 AM']:nonono:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>NSW!!!</span>

:boxing:

but better yet:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>SYDNEY!!!</span>
[post="1161637"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Yeah! So there!

Just coz you Sydney-siders have a city named after our beloved Jen's character in Alias, and that you are getting the Alias Convention and Melbourne isn't doesn't mean you are any better than us in Melbourne... :P

OMG THAT LIST IS SOOOOOOO FUNNY I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD WHEN I READ IT!!!! I think ive done everything on that list!!

I was so offended yesterday, i was watching the criket on the telly, it was the game in Hobart, and they had a shot of these dudes in the crowd and they looked like, they were covered in whipped cream, like all over, and then Richie said, "well this is Tasmania" My mum and i just laughed so hard and we were like, "yeah spose" but still so harsh, but true!

Hang on one moment There are EIGHT states in Australia yet there is only seven to choose from!
WHAT ABOUT SOUTH AUSTRALIA?
come on I mean we may not be the greatest state but we a least deserve to be on the poll we are not that bad!!!
I could take this as offensive that were not even considered in this poll but I won't because it is kind of boring here and if you haven't noticed Yes I am from South Australia and I don't care what anyones says I LOVE it here!!!! and of corse we all Love Alias

ams4alias said:
Hang on one moment There are EIGHT states in Australia yet there is only seven to choose from!
WHAT ABOUT SOUTH AUSTRALIA?
come on I mean we may not be the greatest state but we a least deserve to be on the poll we are not that bad!!!
I could take this as offensive that were not even considered in this poll but I won't because it is kind of boring here and if you haven't noticed Yes I am from South Australia and I don't care what anyones says I LOVE it here!!!! and of corse we all Love Alias
[post="1166245"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Adelaide is great! my grandparents live in glenelg..... where abouts in SA do you live?

Adelaide is great! my grandparents live in glenelg..... where abouts in SA do you live?

KANGARILLA don't wory you probably haven't have heard of it.
It's a small country town in the Adelaide Hills

nope, never heard of it....is it anywhere near Bridgewater? friends of my grandparents own a car dealership there.....its the only place i can think of

Back