Alias in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalia said:
Ooh, we're onto the three-hundredth page. :woot:
[post="1069447"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I just noticed that too - well done everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Ooops, well, my post is on the 301st page lol!

Kelly

Happy Birthday to me. Today is my 21st birthday and guess what I am doing. A 6pm Physics exam. What a great way to spend my birthday. Sorry I just needed to vent.

PsychicAgent said:
I just noticed that too - well done everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Ooops, well, my post is on the 301st page lol!

Kelly
[post="1070742"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

😆

AliasBub said:
Happy Birthday to me. Today is my 21st birthday and guess what I am doing. A 6pm Physics exam. What a great way to spend my birthday. Sorry I just needed to vent.
[post="1070770"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You go ahead and vent! ^_^ And:

🎂 :hug:

Hey Natalia! 👋

Did you guys know that the release date for elektra has been moved foward in Aus to the 13th of Jan which means we get to see it a day before the americans.

I should probably get back to studying for said exam instead of posting.

Haven't been here for a while so hi everyone.

👋

Happy birthday!! :woot:

Now you are legal in most countries. :lol:

Did you guys know that the release date for elektra has been moved foward in Aus to the 13th of Jan which means we get to see it a day before the americans.
I wouldn't take that as gospel yet. My brother manages the busiest Hoyts in Australia, and his release date sheet says the 20th.

Natalia said:
I wouldn't take that as gospel yet. My brother manages the busiest Hoyts in Australia, and his release date sheet says the 20th.
[post="1070783"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Aww!!!!!!!!! Are you serious?! Darn it!!! (n) (n) (n) 🇳🇴 !!!

And just outta curiosity, where is the busiest hoyts in Australia?

Hey Jen!

Hey y'all!!

:hi:

Why? Why? WHYEEE?

I downloaded the American Trailer. It looks pretty darn good. Although trailers can be deceiving. And comis book movies can be crappy. I mean, look at the record. Catwoman, anyone?

Aww!!!!!!!!! Are you serious?! Darn it!!!    !!!

And just outta curiosity, where is the busiest hoyts in Australia?
Release dates change non-stop up until a couple of weeks before. It may well be on the 13th, but at the moment, Hoyts is saying it isn't.

The busiest Hoyts is in Woden, southern Canberra.

Release dates change non-stop up until a couple of weeks before. It may well be on the 13th, but at the moment, Hoyts is saying it isn't.

The busiest Hoyts is in Woden, southern Canberra.

Darn it (again)!!!! 🇳🇴 I didnt think that the busiest hoyts would be in Canberra... :blink:

I didnt think that the busiest hoyts would be in Canberra...
Probably because people only think negative things about Canberra! :lol:

Like I said, it may not be true. For a movie like Elektra, however, I would be extremely surprised if it opened in Australia first. But anyway, it is only a week's difference.

Natalia said:
Probably because people only think negative things about Canberra! :lol:

Like I said, it may not be true. For a movie like Elektra, however, I would be extremely surprised if it opened in Australia first. But anyway, it is only a week's difference.
[post="1070791"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I dont think negative about Canberra... its just that i thought Canberrans were you know... more interested in politics than to see movies! lol!

Why am I here? I am supposed to be studying for my major psychology exam (worth 50%), that's at 9am tomorrow....

Why indeed?? Its AA. It calls you.

Damn! 50%! Thats harsh. I have a bio exam tomorrow at 9 as well. Have NO idea how much that is worth. I should really look into that....

Go! Educate yourself!!

Godspeed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back