Alias in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh!! I came back! :lol:

I have studied so much I don't think I can study anymore. It doesn't help that this time next week I will be one sleep away from flying to London. Who cares about exams when you have more exciting things to do?! :lol:

Natalia said:
Argh!! I came back! :lol:

I have studied so much I don't think I can study anymore. It doesn't help that this time next week I will be one sleep away from flying to London. Who cares about exams when you have more exciting things to do?! :lol:
[post="1070802"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

😆

Ah, London... one of my favourite places in the whole entire world! ^_^

You're going to London?? Well, colour me the Green Eyed Monster!!

I might be going to Queensland.... Yeah. Yours is better.

EDIT: Why, OH WHY cant i just SPELL CORRECTLY????

Kelly V said:
You're going to London?? Well, colour me the Green Eyed Monster!!

I might be going to Queensland.... Yeah. Yours is better.

EDIT: Why, OH WHY cant i just SPELL CORRECTLY????
[post="1070804"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:laughbounce:

lol, I wouldnt have the slightest clue as to why you cant spell correctly :P

Well I think I might go... hopefully I dont back on AA by the time today is over ;)

Hi all, I'm slack. I got a new job tho (bye Crazy Clarks). I work at a Pet Shop and get to fish all day long. And my mom got a job too (I don't believe this though) She's an analyst at a Bank...hmmm she's been to "Sydney" a few times already I'm suspisious <--lol can't spell. She's been telling her friends that I think she's a spy and that Suncorp's her alias. I think I'm addicted....:Phaseone:<--my mom????? ewwwwww no way. I watched part of Panic room (i hate scary movies) and most of Russell Coight's Celebrity Challenge (now THAT was funny). I supposed to be doing an assignment for my animal handling class. someone give me the names of dog toys pls...

I gtg finish the assignment now (boy this sux)
Anji :Ph34r: 🕵

AliasBub said:
Happy Birthday to me. Today is my 21st birthday and guess what I am doing. A 6pm Physics exam. What a great way to spend my birthday. Sorry I just needed to vent.
[post="1070770"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your exam went well :smiley:

BTW, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but the season three dvd release date has been <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PUSHED BACK AGAIN</span>!!!! They are now being released in Oz on 15th December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly

^^ of course they've been pushed back.
Nothing ever gets released on the day they promise :( Why do they bring our hopes up?

I was hoping it'd be in time for my birthday :( ... christmas? lol

Hey Ladies question for ya, thought that we were stating a new thread once this one hit 300 pages, cause for some reason maybe it's me but this thread is giving me so much hassle to load tonight

yeah can we start a new thread????? I keep losing my place. Hmmmmm now I'm writing about cat toys...could me life be any worse??? How many toys can one cat have??? I shall persevere (and look up toys on the web).

Anji

anji_alias said:
Hi all, I'm slack. I got a new job tho (bye Crazy Clarks). I work at a Pet Shop and get to fish all day long. And my mom got a job too (I don't believe this though) She's an analyst at a Bank...hmmm she's been to "Sydney" a few times already I'm suspisious <--lol can't spell. She's been telling her friends that I think she's a spy and that Suncorp's her alias. I think I'm addicted....:Phaseone:<--my mom????? ewwwwww no way. I watched part of Panic room (i hate scary movies) and most of Russell Coight's Celebrity Challenge (now THAT was funny). I supposed to be doing an assignment for my animal handling class. someone give me the names of dog toys pls...

I gtg finish the assignment now (boy this sux)
Anji :Ph34r: 🕵
[post="1070832"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That is just too weird (the spy mom thing)...
Good luck wuth the assignment! ^_^

And darn, pushed back to 15th of January? Groan. :(

Some more news about the DVD's...but the release date has been pushed back to January 15th now...sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

How unexpected.. except...not.

DVD people?? Choose a date. Write it down. Look at it every once in a while. Stick to that date. It not that hard! Its really not!!

Erg! So many pages to read through, I'm so slack. I'll read em later. :( I got gasto! IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FREAKING EXAMS!!!! *dies* Well, yeah, just though I'd come to say Hi anyways, havent posted in a while!
HHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIII!!!

FuNnYcHiCkEn said:
Erg!  So many pages to read through, I'm so slack.  I'll read em later.  :( I got gasto!  IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FREAKING EXAMS!!!! *dies*  Well, yeah, just though I'd come to say Hi anyways, havent posted in a while! 
HHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIII!!!
[post="1072197"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Heya Kim! :hi: Havent seen you around in a loooongg time. :lol:

Did you mean gastro? Gawd that must have sucked. :console: to you!

Some more news about the DVD's...but the release date has been pushed back to January 15th now...sorry to be the bearer of bad news...
It doesn't effect me anyway. I don't get home until February 11th. :smiley:

DVD people?? Choose a date. Write it down. Look at it every once in a while. Stick to that date. It not that hard! Its really not!!

And...yeah...doesnt effect me either...I already have them...thanks heavens for amazon!!

Haha, so much for closing the thread on a nice, even number. Do you guys think we should start a brand new thread? Reaching 300 is already an achievement :D Anyone is welcomed to start the new thread, once I see a new one open I'll close this one ^_^

Hey guess what. I finished my assignment. YAY!!! now I get to buy a pet goldfish as a prezzie (i shall call it Parfait Amour after the liquor, cause it's purpley/silver). I'm so excited I get the fish in a week. Awesome. Thanx for the good luck Jen.

Anji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back