Alias Wallpapers

Eva: My favorite scenes with one of my favorite songs!!! Cute choice to go with the black and white. Once again the blending is fantastic!!!! Keep up the great work! :smiley:

Bine: That piece is sending chills down my spine. Seriously. It's just that good. I like how the image is in the mirror, and the feather duster. Great job. :smiley: How does that challenge work exactly???

Janet: I love the colors! They're so bright and fluffy. Kind of reminds me of a dessert I'm craving at the moment. :P But the blending/colors go perfectly with the moments in your wallpaper. I adore it! Great job. :smiley:

orignal version of entry into january challenge. the adjusted version with different lyrics can be found at that thread along with other credits.
text: linkin park - don't stay.

Basically just want to echo everyone else's reaction to Celina's piece. WOW. It's absolutely flawless. I am such a sucker for good manipulations, and you have definitely done one there. Bravo!

(P.S. That challenge looks wicked fun! Can't wait to get PS back to try my own hand at it. ;))

ooh yummyness - the miss scarlett piece is simply breathetaking Celina!! (y) it is such a lovely concept :smiley:

and I share leslie's enthusiasm for the challenge - just hope i can find time to enter :smiley:

got bored again cuz i stayed home from school today, so i made a couple more wp's:

title: Nadia Santos BTF (i would enter this in the January challenge, but i've already got 2 entries)
pics: Alias Media
font: Catharsis Requiem

[attachment=23165:attachment]

title: Solo (Sydney) - part of an episodic wp series i'm starting, as is Unveiled ^^^
font: Scriptina

[attachment=23282:attachment]

title: Without You
fonts: Porcelain & Garamond
lyrics: "Without You" by Dixie Chicks

[attachment=23167:attachment]

wow Eva - you have been busy!!!!! :smiley: i really like without you- it is so simple yet really evokes emotion :smiley:

i've been very active at creative lately. this is my entry for their current alias official challenge. credits there.

i thought the lyrics were purrfect for the s1 setting, specifically from Syd's POV.

My two entries for the Official AA Art Challenge for January ^_^
The Hunted piece might be darker for some people, because my screen is really bright and even though I darken it, it is still darker for you guys!

title: fear the future
pics: spy-caps.com
brushes: hybrid genesis
words: mine
fear the future

title: Hunted
pics: spy-caps.com
font: Arial Rounded MT Bold
Hunted

More of a manip than a WP, but I guess it counts... Made for the SD-1 challenge (credits there).

th_misscarlet5b.jpg
(click to enlarge)

i've been working more on my episodic wp streak, so i've got 2 more:

title: ...1... (Sydney)

[attachment=23279:attachment]

title: The Shed (Sydney/Rachel)

[attachment=23280:attachment]

My battle pieces against Jems.....just figured I'd post them here too....

Credits for both: HGX, Melissa, Misprinted, Tre, DaFont, Damn Apple, Marta, Alias-Media, 77words

damn, i can't wait for battle tournament 3.

my second entry in the current challenge at stb. credits there.

colorblind.jpg

ooh Ethan - i didn't see this - i love the layout with all the images blended at the bottom!! (y) it looks great!!! i am not a huge fan of the big glowy text though - I still like the piece though cos the text does kind of work!!! (y)