All Alias Movie Theater

aaaaaaaaaa haha sucks for her... :P

*dives into seat and glues eyes to the screen* :popcorn: I got some Poppy, you want some? *whispers* Jo you dont mind right?

i was watching daredevil and i threw some popcorn at the screen. bullseye catcht it and threw it back at me! i now have a large piece of caramel popcorn stuck in the middle of my forehead!
::is there a doctor in the house?::
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

Heh heh... I'm not a doc... but I think you look cool!!.. :lol:

Okay... I'm back!! Apparently I have a thing for getting lost in movie theaters... Okay... Nad... go ahead and check out the trap door. Siri, you want to come, too, or are you just gonna watch?

I'm not a doctor but I can pretend! You know, you kind of deserve it, you soulldn't be throwing things at the actors, they have to concentrate and some of them, as you have found out, don't have very good tempers! S&V are we ever going down that trap door? I'll be helping UKaliaschica!

I've changed my mind you go first S&V, can you remember where the trap door is? :walking around looking...OUCH..that is the second time I've run into one of those stuid poles!:

You wish! Would you really leave me out of an adventure such as this? Lead the way to the trapdoor and we'll check it out together, maybe we can play some hide and seek with Siri! Who just through popcron at me?!? Was that you UKAliasChick?

Ooo... hide-and-seek with Siri... sounds like fun. I think she's hiding now...

Okay... I don't remember exactly where the trap door was. If you follow me, I think it was right here by the snack bar, and I took a right.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh............................ :Calls from deep down in floor, I found it!:

He He Are you OK? That popcorn stand get syou every time S&V! I think the poles are there for me and Siri to run into since we both did last night, they are placed to kill everyone, I can show you a dent if we can get out of there! Bombs away, I'm jumping in!!! :falls gracefully down and helps S&V up.

I grabbed some flashlights last night with Siri, so here is one, let's go check it out, be VERY sneaky, do want to lead or shall I? :OUCH! THere are poles down here too!:

I don't care... oh my gosh! Did you hear that noise???? One of us had better get moving... Gosh it's weird down here.... Look at the floor... is that what I think it is?? Stale popcorn and old candy!?!?!

S&V, I'm kind of lost! Where did you go?!? I think I'll delve deeper into the abyss and eat my Swedish Fish, find me at least by tonight, the batteries can't last that long! Yikes I did hear that sound! Was that you? Hey there are some stale Swedish Fish on the ground my favorite!

No... that wasn't me... I'm trying to find you by throwing popcorn at you, so if you get hit, it's just me... Yell again so I can find your voice...

Help! someone, anyone :blink: What moive did yall drag me into its dark I can't see ewww...I think I stepped on a swedish fish......yuck.....

Pretty delicious is more like it! S&V where are you?!? It is kind of hard to play hide and seek with Siri if we don't know where each other are!!! Ouch! What is that pole doing there!?!

Back