2.jessica
3.Jen_Garner_Is_Mine
4. Catpin
5 agent b
6 sunsetgirl
7. blue_bird
8. sarah bear
9.PHENICS

thats the new list. sorry i havent been in here for a long time. oh and if anybody wants a special number just say so and ill be more then happy to give you it. thanks for replying. oh and didnt yall think that jg was spectacular in elektra lol

brenda

yeah i was a little disapointed with the actual length of the movie though. the stand outs to me were:

1. jennifer (of course)
2. The Millers
3. Tyhoid *sp* Mary

;) jen rocks, yayness, lets hope she wins a SAG :smiley:

like we are going to deprive Jennifer Garner fans? lol...of coarse you can!!!!

it wasn't fun being that she didn't win at the Golden Globes, but she did present!! w00t!!

Elektra was amazing, saw it opening night!!! Jen was awesome!

SurvAgentBristow said:
okay i made 4 "prototypes" for us...

Type #1: "Jen's Jems"

Type #2: "Jen's Jrs"

Type #3: "Addikted 2 Jen"

Type #4: "Jen's Addicts"
tell me what ya'll think....and tell me which one you like best and then i'll get a link for us all to use and we can start a list!!!! hope the picture is okay too
[post="1051405"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

so what is everyone thinking on this idea? which should i do!? your feedback is awesome so we can get this button in our siggys!

1. brenda
2.jessica
3.Jen_Garner_Is_Mine
4. Catpin
5 agent b
6 sunsetgirl
7. blue_bird
8. sarah bear
9.PHENICS
10. vaughnandsyd4eva
11. sydney_alias_vaughn

ok yall thats the new list. anybody else

haha Jens Jr's me likes :smiley: werent we allready Addkited to jen or something though? but i go for jen jrs now :smiley:

:P

nice how jennifer smiled and clapped through mariska speach, when they kept doing close ups of her... good loser... :smiley:

i thought that jen looked gorgeous as always and she had such a preety smile...and yes brenda you were a little too into elektra you stared at it like you were going to jump in or something? haha i like Jessica + Jen = two kiss ass chicks....i like that one?

Back