Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It needed some work

• Pu-lease!

• Worst movie ever!

• Total voters
I was Legolas for Halloween, but I looked more like a hobbit because I couldn't find any good blond wig, so I became a hobbit, lol.

Has anyone else watched the Costume Design documentary on the EE of ROTK? It's pretty kool.

I feel so behind. I only started the watching the trilogy late last month starting with The Two Towers and then The Return of the King and a couple weeks after the that, I seen the fellowship. I got the Fellowship of the Ring DVD about a month later at Christmas. I should finish today.

You know, we should tell which extras or parts we liked best and stuff.

My friend said the Home of the Horse Lords documentary was really good. Costume design rocked, and From Book to Script was also pretty kool.

:eek: I've missed you!! And all my other LOTR buddies :( I haven't seen Nad in ages -_- Glad you're back!! :D

And yes, we should have a celebration!! :D I can't believe some of the scenes they cut :thud: I especially love the Eowyn/Faramir ones ^_^

yeah, it explained a lot more for people who hadn't read the books and were like, shes with him instead of king dude? lol but yeah, and the paths of hte dead were awesome also

Last week I finally bought the extended DVD-s of "The Fellowship" and "The Two Towers" and they're awesomne. There really is a lot of extra stuff. I also rented the ROTK SEE DVD. All of the copys were sold out. The SEE version of ROTK is really fabelous. The new scenes in the movie are all really cool. I especially liked the drinking contest scene. It was darn funny. The only thing I didn't like was that Aragorn killed The Mouth of Sauron. I didn't think it was right. I always thought of him as a noble guy. That leads me to another question. In the book the Mouth of Sauron was a human. In the movie we didn't see his face, only his mouth and the mouth didn't look like it was human's. Any comments?
P.S. I wish that peter Jackson gave us the full length video of Aragorn fighting Sauron. I can't believe that in 1 point they really thought of Aragorn fighting Sauron :confused:

I think it was because the Mouth was threatening, and that Aragorn had to make a point to Sauron, because Sauron was searching for Frodo and Sam. So to buy them time, Aragorn kills the Mouth hoping to distract Sauron, and for the fact that the Mouth brought Frodo's Mithril mail.

Well, there is a video of Aragorn fighting Sauron, it's in one of the documentaries, and they also show how they over-imposed the cave troll over the actor who portrayed Sauron. They were also thinking of having Sauron come down in his Valar form which would have tried to talk Aragorn out of fighting.

Toodles Alassè

Alassè Culnàmo said:
Well, there is a video of Aragorn fighting Sauron, it's in one of the documentaries, and they also show how they over-imposed the cave troll over the actor who portrayed Sauron.  They were also thinking of having Sauron come down in his Valar form which would have tried to talk Aragorn out of fighting.

Toodles Alassè
[post="1140246"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah, I saw that.

Aragorn fighting Sauron would be um. Strange... :blink:

And I think they covered the Mouth's eyes just for effect, to show that his only purpose in life was to be Sauron's spokesman.

Anyone else notice that his body disappeared after Aragorn killed him? :lol:

Yeah well it wasn't there in the normal version so I guess they forgot to add it back in :lol:

And all teh people on horses in that scene magically get on foot before the battle :mellow:

omg I loved Gollum's new line, "We aren't in decent places" or something like that :laughbounce:

Back