Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It needed some work

• Pu-lease!

• Worst movie ever!

• Total voters
I have some questions. When ROTK arrived at theaters in 2003 December then in the theatrical trailer there is 1 place where Merry says to Pippin"we shall see the Shire again". It was in the Edoras stables right before Gandalf and Pippin set out for Minas Tirith. Also Elrond telling Arwen "you gave away your life's grace, I cannot protect you anymore". Also a scene where Merry is lying down(looks like screaming in pain) and Pippin is on his knees bending over him and you can see orcs and men fighting around them. So the scene must be from the battle of Dagorlad.(the battle before tha Black gates) because when Pippin found Merry after the battle of Minas Tirith(The Pelennor fields) the battle was already over. I haven't seen any of these scenes in the SE edition. Also Elrond saying something like "this is you test". The theatrical trailer had many scenes from the SEE DVD, but there are some that aren't in either edition? How do you comment? Am I just stupid and unable to notice all these things or am I right? Check this link->WarnerBros.com | The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring | Movies>under imagery there is a "watch trailer" menu. Go there and download/watch it and you'll see. I'd like an answer.

I really have no idea. I haven't had time to watch the movie more than twice. I would think it is because the scenes added something to the trailer, but didn't add anything to the overall movie. But I don't know.

There are several scenes in the trailers that didn't get used. I don't know why, they probably ran out of time or they ended up just not fitting in.

Alassè Culnàmo said:
I really have no idea.  I haven't had time to watch the movie more than twice.  I would think it is because the scenes added something to the trailer, but didn't add anything to the overall movie.  But I don't know.
[post="1144627"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah i kno a lot of movie that do that. They were probably scenes with sayings that capture the audiences attention but don't really have a purpose in the movie, maybe it's just for the trailer.

Just like the music :hmm: The music in the trailers was so amazingly awesome :thud: BUT IT'S NOT IN THE MOVIE! :lol:

Reunion time! :groupwave: YAY

Oh I didn't get to tell all of you about LOTR DAY!!! My friends and I watched all three extended editions consequetively the day after the day after Christmas. We started at 8:00 am and ended at 11:00 pm. We had a few breaks in between and we all went to a restaurant for lunch so we didn't die from over exposure. But we did it!!!! It was a lot of fun.

SiriCerasi said:
Sam I'm disappointed in you -_- :lol:

NAD!! OMG THAT IS SO AWESOME!! I wish I had timmmmmmmmmeeeeeee :spazz:
[post="1155967"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I wish I had the extended version. They are so expensive! Where did all my money go? :lol:

Nad! you reappeared again!

Nad said:
Oh I didn't get to tell all of you about LOTR DAY!!!  My friends and I watched all three extended editions consequetively the day after the day after Christmas.  We started at 8:00 am and ended at 11:00 pm.  We had a few breaks in between and we all went to a restaurant for lunch so we didn't die from over exposure.  But we did it!!!!  It was a lot of fun.
[post="1154904"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that's amazing! :eek: ...i wish i had the time to do that. I have yet to finish ROTK Extended Edition. Hopefully soon

Back