Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It needed some work

• Pu-lease!

• Worst movie ever!

• Total voters
You mean the LOTR books? I meant that I was trying to stay away from spoilers that weren't in the books and what would happen in each scene. I've read the books before but I wasn't sure how they were going to portray it in the movies.

um... there's a book...

:lol: No kidding! And I've already read the books several times, so I'm pre-spoiled. (You youngsters are so lucky. When I first read the books as a kid, my thought was "no way are they ever going to be able to make a live-action movie out of this"--because the effects of the time were so bad. How things have changed!)
:smiley:

hmm i suppose that makes sense... but still there really cant be that many spoilers, not like alias ^_^

And i know we are so lucky! SE are so good now!

:lol: I know!! The beginning was the best, i read it over a year ago and i still remember arwen the barbarian! And Sauron the blue kitchen appliance! :lol: :rotflmao:

Right now I'm reading the Two Towers one but I think I liked the first one better. But I love it when Gandalf always hits his head on something!! And when Boromir took the ring from Frodo and gave it back when Frodo asked him for it and then started chasing him and ran into a tree!!!! :lol: :rotflmao: :clap:

LOTR is my favourite movie of all time but I have to say that barely anybody is responding to my message board post. Check out my poll and message on Sydney's mother because I'd really appreciate it. Anyways, back to LOTR. I read the Fellowship of the Ring, the Hobbit and I'm almost halfway through the Two Towers. I think that the Fellowship of the Ring wasn't that good because I saw the movie before I read the book. The Two Towers I didn't see the movie yet. Cause I wanted to finish the book first. But I'll probably see it anyways. LOTR has all my support to win it's nomination categories at the Oscars. Last year it wiped the Oscars out winning 4 (of 13 nominations) and this year it'll do the same thing.

Even if LOTR does win their nominations, they won't win Best Picture. I don't mean to sound negative or anything but it is never chosen for Best Picture which REALLY REALLY REALLY REALL REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY isn't fair!!!!!!!!!!! :( :angry: :madfire: :devil: :mad: 🇳🇴

they won't win the oscars because the commity ppl are bias last year i was watchin access hollywood a few days before the oscars and they said that no fantasy movie have ever won best picture. *grumbles* but quiet honestly despite P.J's best efforts the movie can be only so long and the books are better. In TTT the fight scences are better but FOTR had better plot development and character description. TTT is basically almost always fighting and with a few exceptions of aragorn day dreaming about Arwen.
--mandy :angelic:

I honestly don't think LOTR has a chance. They can't clean house either. Their nominations that they did win last year are not even all nominated this year (HOW IN THE WORLD DID THAT HAPPEN?!?) Besides, with only six nominations their chances are very slim. I would be suprised if they get more than three maybe even two. I know it sounds horrible, they should win all and then some that they aren't even getting credit for cough:Score:cough cough:director:cough well you get the idea. It is just really sad. :angry: :devil: :confused: :( :angry: :( :angry: :angry:

I was so angry that Peter Jackson didn't get nominated for Best Director and Best Score!! I don't understand how LOTR got like 13 nominations last year and 6 this year!! It doesn't make any sense!! :angry:

I know! That is why I'm ignoring the Academy and Oscars. I hope TTT wins some awards however unlikely though it does deserve it. It should be up for the same awards as last year which is somwthing a totally agree on being unfair and biased. :angry:

I'm extremely ticked at the fact that TTT didn't get very many nominations. I thought this one was much better than the first. The acting was so much better, the directing was just as good as the first, and the score was incredible as well. I was worked up last year b/c I figured a Beautiful Mind would take all, so I figured this year TTT would do well. Was I ever wrong! The Oscar people screwed this incredible film over...and I'm mad! :angry:
(I'm back, Nad :D .....thank-you so much for the e-mail...I'm so glad you care about my opinion!)

Back