• Pu-lease!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Worst movie ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nad said:
btvaughn said:
Nad said:
Since they cut out the Scouring of the Shire it will be ALL war.  Maybe a few breaks for preparation for the main battles, and Frodo and Sam sequences won't be actual fighting, but prep from a different point of view, ROTK is all war.
Are you serious?! I never heard that... Though I thought the end dragged on in the actual book, how do you suppose they're going to end the movie instead? :thinking:
Already known, so as not to spoil Kate too much, it is the scene with Cirdan.
ohhh...I'll definitely be looking back in the book for that. Thanks Nad!

Yay ROTK's almost here! Anywho, yeah Im in Oregon! Lol, in Ashland. Ohh, lotr was on some movie channel a few nights ago, watched part of it. :smiley: Tonight my aunt and I are gonna watch the Extended edition! :D She's never seen it before, :blink: its the first dvd she's put into her dvd palyer too. :P ! Lol. Toodles all!

c'est la vie. ^_^ I wasn't going to see Freddy vs. Jason anyways... ::shudders:: :lol:

it's coming out sometime in september... :D what new line movies are being released in september?

----

okay, I checked new line's site, and there are three movies that the ROTK trailer might be attached to.

the first is Second Hand Lions, which is being released September 26th. the timing seems right, although the audience that this movie might be targeted at might be different from the ROTK audience. so I'm not sure about this one.

second is a remake of Texas Chain Massacre, on October 17th. there's a pretty big chance they'll attach the ROTK trailer to this one, but since I hate scary movies I probably won't see it. :(

next is Elf, on November 7th. again, the audiences might be different (this is more of a kid's movie), but you never know. and new line might throw it in to promote the TTT extended DVD, which is coming out in late november. ^_^

and last is Highwaymen, on December 3rd. From the little paragraph new line has about it, it's a thriller/scary movie. ^_^ I have a feeling that the trailer will probably be attached to this one, it's the movie before ROTK that new line is releasing. :D

so.... my research. :D

Dunno, maybe she disapparated. whats the ratings for the possible trailer showing movies? Cause i realy don't feel like sneaking into an r movie. Oh, my aunt, where i'm staying in oregon, she bought a house in New Zealand!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: ::dies::

a house? in New Zealand??? alasse!!!!!! take mehh!! :D

and I'm pretty sure they'll put the ROTK trailer in front of a PG-13 movie, considering that's the rating for the movie itself... ^_^

I have 122 days, and like I said above (and everybody ignored) IT CAN'T BE 120 DAYS BECAUSE IT IS EXACTLY FOUR MONTHS, AND WITH THE 31 DAYS IN OCTOBER AND AUGUST, IT CAN'T BE!!!!

Has anyone gone to those sites with the ROTK trailer and it says something like: Sorry at the Request of New Line Cinema, this file has been erased?

Well i have but i went to Kazaa and searched for lord of the rings: the return of the King

And it came up with a bunch of phony ones but one caught my eye, it said the first REAL trailer, downloaded on July 30, 2003. So I watched it and it was very much real! I think this was the trailer New Line didn't want us to see! Watch it if you have Kazaa and you won't be disappointed! This is the description to help you out

Title: Return of the King trailer
Artist: New Line
Type: video clip
and on the bottom it says: the first REAL trailer for ROTK downloaded it on July 30, 2003

Back