Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It needed some work

• Pu-lease!

• Worst movie ever!

• Total voters
not sure where I found it out at first, nad, but somewhere in the FOTR director's commentary, PJ mentioned something about cutting out scenes with Lurtz's arm spouting blood to avoid an R rating. :D and I'm *very* sure that since they didn't give TTT an R, they won't give ROTK an R. so yay! :D

and oh, yeah, ackles! I completely forgot about the 31 days in August and October! must go re-count. :lol:

and allaliasallthetime, yeah.... New Line requested the sites that had the ROTK trailer on to take it off, since they didn't have the studio's permission. ^_^ and we're not supposed to discuss Kazaa or any illegal downloading on this site. :smiley:

my plan about the trailer is just to wait until New Line releases it online. I'm loyal that way. :lol: :D

Or you could go to Aria's link!!! Thanks for the info Kate! I ahve 122 days too Ackles, I made the 125 day cake yesterday it was awesome!

HAPPY 1900 POSTS!!!!! :balloons: 🍰 :balloons: 2000 posts will have to be huge so gear up for that upcoming event, along with the TTT DVD, Alias DVD, ROTK Trailer, 100 days, cakes, ROTK, Soundtrack, posters, our calender, and all the other great stuff happening really soon! :balloons: :woot:

beacuse this has gone to 128 pages and it's only about a movie.....it's great and Im' lovin' every bit of it!!! I came here first again nad-dawg.....I think you were the one telling me to do that....instead of going to the member lounge first....am I right?

Who else do you know that is a proud member of LOTROF that would tell you to do that? I'm glad you are coming though! It isn't just the movie, it is survival without my cakes, our calender (we have a book in progress in non-alias fiction), and our discussions I fear many here would be dead!

I don't understand sam and milo.... or maybe they just don't understand us OFs... :lol:

woohoo! congrats nad! and yay for gollum and legolas figurines! and yay for me seeing a commercial for the TTT dvd and screaming. :D

Me TOO!!!! Two nights in a row, I heard it upstairs and ran down three flights to where the TV was! Jumping for Joy!!!! I'm going at midnight to about 3 stores if possible to get the free stuff and find the least expensive price.

Back