Season 5 ALL Vaughn speculation

I heard that they were trying to get Vaughn back for 1-3 episodes. So i think he'll come back for the last few epsiodes and syd and vaughn will walk off into the sunset w/ Isabelle Bristow Vaughn. That would b the perfect ending for me! :D

I don't get why many are shocked at Vaughn's death (well so called death) we all knew this was to happen and Vaughn's second Character Michaux being introduced.

Can i also say they have to finish the series after this as i don't think the show has any more to give. But with new characters i think they will battle-it-out for 1 more season even though with Vaughn coming back for in finale and Syd and co quitting their jobs to persue a normal life, what a finale that would be.

I belive Vaughn will be back for ep 7 or something! He is not written as a guest star but a regular. He is most likley in hiding untill Jack and Syd finds out what is really going on with him. We all know how Jack is working!

As far as i'm concerned Vaughn (Michaux) will be back sooner rather then later.
As we were told to look fou for clues i'm pretty sure i found out like someone before suggested the Cup that Vaughn drank from before he flatlined via Syd, it was filmed so many times in that scene it was obvious why Vaughn flatlined.

I think that maybe Vaugh was cloned a long time ago and the Vaughn that Sydney fell in love with was the clone and the Real Vaughn is out there somewhere and he's living a normal life as a salesman or maybe a lawyer.

Remember that Sydney gave Vaughn something to drink before he "died" ? What if it was some of the stuff Jack had in Sloane's wine when he was "executed" ?

Since this thread is Speculation based upon Spoilers, then here's my view with some SPOILERS added in.

According to Spoilerfix.com, [....spoiler]...Michael Vartan is back for episode seven. He'll supposedly make another guest appearance in the 9th episode. With this new intel, I must say...it definitely doesn't look like MV is dead.

If MV isn't dead, I personally think that Jack and the APO team extracted him. Syd gave him the water before he coded out...maybe she didn't know...it looked like she didn't...but who knows? My money is on the grandpa. Now on what condition he's in or where he's at is a mind teaser...if Jack is in on it, then there's no telling where he's at. I think Jack is hiding him in plain site...in France (because he's french) or right there in Los Angles (because nobody would expect it).

If VM is dead, then it's sad. However, the show has progressed forward smoothly and nicely...just like the good ol' days of Alias. With his guest appearances, though, one could conclude that he's here for flashbacks with his time with Renee' or I've heard dream sequences (but i hope it's not true).

Thanks for reading my chit chat!

According to Spoilerfix.com, [....spoiler]...Michael Vartan is back for episode seven. He'll supposedly make another guest appearance in the 9th episode. With this new intel, I must say...it definitely doesn't look like MV is dead.

MV's appearance was initially to be in Episode 9 but they have now moved that to Episode 7 for November sweeps. He will only appear in that one episode which will be nothing more than dream sequences. Vaughn is dead.

no, he and Mia Maestro are guest starring in episode 7 :blink:

i really think that by the end of the season, vaughn will turn out to be alive and they'll end the series that way, the writers know the S/V relationship is/was a big part of alias. it says it in the new alias magazine #12, one of the writers points out that syd and vaughn's relationship IS a huge part of the show so i doubt they'll end it with syd being a single, lonely mom.

His scenes were shot for ep 9. ABC now claims it's ep7. They certainly are known for switching episodes when it suits them, and sometimes, they don't even tell VBR until it's too late for them to convince ABC otherwise.

It'll be interesting to see what airs in ep7's timeslot, simply because right now, no one knows. Heh.

this is probably late. but what the heck. lol. :P

i think most of us now are convinced that vaughn is not dead and that his death was staged for some big purpose.

it was almost made too obvious because sydney is such an emotional person. and if she had to be the most emotional for the death of a person, it would have to be vaughn's.

what we have to figure out now is why they had to kill off vaughn. i think it has to do with what vaughn told sydney in the first episode.

Back