Season 5 speculations on vaughns wife.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this may seem random, but i was thinking- all this stuff with syd and vaughn- J.J. wouldn't keep them apart forever, so what will happen to his wfief? i think she may be KGB or some other group against the U.S.-like what irina had to do. but i dont know, maybe i'm just making no sense at all....... :rolleyes:

I think so too! JJ did say that Lauren might be good or evil n i think he knows how his fans fell n if he wants the ratings to go back up i think he needs her to be evil n to get Syd n Vaughn back together!

I agree. Lauren must be in the evil side (she MUST !!! hate her (n) ) and I think she's been sent by The Covenant. remember the scar that Sydney notices on her stomach at the end of "the Telling" ? perhaps they implanted a device inside her, something that Lauren is here to activate at the right time, and that programs Sydney to kill ??
God, I want Sydney back with Michael ... !!!!
I'll wait for a sign in the sploilers cos' I'm french n the third season here is not gonna be broadcasted before months !!!!! :(
[by the way, forgive me for my english, I try my best but ... grammar !! n school's so far]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back