All You Need is One

Woah :blink: ...Just make a little break in reading tones of literature for tomorow test from anathropologhy...start reading this...and this... :P
At least our professor is not boring. Teached us how to confirm if the human head (prepared by head hunters in Sout America) is authentic ^_^

Wow they have a wacky professor...lol...reading that part makes me thankful for my Anthropology professor.. he's not normal...or as normal as a dutch professor in america can be...hes a little hard to understand....but anyways...that was awkward and funny and the same time...great chapter!!!!

What the hell happend to the professor?

I feel so sorry for Vaughn...no brother or sister wants to catch their sibling in a compromising position...

unusual i am hoping there is an explanation to that sometime or thats just gonna bug me
thanks for the update
can't wait for more
thanks

luv Chicketepee ^_^

😆 OMG!!! What in the world was that??? :lol: That is some strange professor. Was that based on past experience, Janet?? Now I'm kind of freaked out about going to college next year... you always come up with the strangest profesors for your stories.... :lol:

Great chapter. :smiley: Can't wait to see what happens next.

OK WOW!!! Was that professor on something!??
-And please tell me he was made up and there isn't someone that crazy in our world!!
Great update! Loved it!!

:rotflmao: what a weird professor!
my history professor is kinda weird too... She says that the craving for chocolate, is actually a hidden desire for sex and that we're horny. :rolleyes: :eyebrow:

my history professor is kinda weird too... She says that the craving for chocolate, is actually a hidden desire for sex and that we're horny.

Lol...now im never gonna be able to look at someone who says they need chocolate the same again...hehe.

Anyway
WHAT THE HELL??? What is up with the prof.
Lol
Update again soon,

Luv Kay :love:

Back