Always

No way, you can't leave us hanging like that! Your killing me! :woot: This chapter was amazing. I loved Weiss and Vaughn yelling at each other over Syd, that was great, And the end, oh my god Irina shoots Sloane. Wow, did not see that coming. OMG, I can't wait for more this is so good. I hope Vaughn and Eric make it in time to Save Sydney. Great job, your a great writer :D Thanks for the pm :smiley:

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Hey guys! I know its been a few days, and I am SO sorry! Oh and thank you to EVERYBODY who has reviewed my new story 'Forestalled Circumstances'. If you haven't read it, What the hell are you waiting for? ;)

Chapter 12

“Mom? What are you doing here? What the hell is going on?”

“Sydney, That device, The Telling, is a dangerous weapon. It can be used to inhibit memory up to a certain point.”

“And Sloane used it on me.” She said, it wasn’t a question.

Irina nodded. “Yes. There were things that you found out about Sloane and his organization, what he was going to do with The Telling, that he didn’t want you to remember.”

“I still don’t understand”

Irina held up a syringe. “This will help you to understand.” she said, Before plunging it into Sydney’s arm.

“Eric? Anything?” Vaughn asked worriedly.

“No, sorry, man.” He wasn’t about to tell his best friend that he heard a gunshot. He was just at the warehouse where he had tracked Sydney to, anyway.

“Alright, man. I’m at the warehouse.”

“Ok,” Vaughn sighed. “Eric, please bring her back.”

“I will, Mike. Going radio silent.”

The memories were coming back in such a rush, That Sydney had to lie down to keep from collapsing. She could remember Vaughn’s proposal, Their wedding, the wedding night. She wasn’t quite sure how she could have forgotten that. She now vividly remembered everything that had happened the last 2 ½ years. She was brought back to the present by Irina’s voice.

“Now, do you remember?”

Sydney nodded, still unable to talk because of the dizzying rush of the memories.

“Now that you do, you need to get back to your husband.” Irina said, with a slight smile.

Sydney nodded again, closing her eyes as another rush of dizziness swept over her.

When she opened her them again, her mother was gone. Then she heard another voice above her.

“Syd!” Eric said. “Are you ok?” he asked before, seeing Sloane’s body on the ground.

“Whoa, what happened here?”

She sighed, sitting up slowly. “My mother killed him.”

“You’re mother?” he asked, incredulously.

She nodded. “Oh, and Eric, I am never going to a hockey game with you again.” she said.

“Huh?” then he realized. “You remember? Everything?”

She nodded.

“How?” Eric asked.

“I’m not really sure.” She said uncertainly.

“Well, ok. We better get back to LA before Mike has a heart attack.”

He was pacing in the middle off the Ops center. Where the hell was she? They should be here by now. Then he heard a voice from the distance.

“Michael.” She said, before running over, and throwing her arms aroung his neck, kissing him passionatly on the lips. After a few minutes, they broke apart.

“You,” Vaughn started breathlessly, “Have got to stop doing this to me.”

She gave him a playful shrug, arms still around his neck. “Hey, its not my fault some sick physcopath wanted to make sure that I never remembered the last two years.”

“Wait. You remember?” Vaughn asked.

She nodded. “Everything.” She sighed happily.

He smiled at her, and kissed her deeply again.

“Hey, guys. You do know that your making out in full view of everyone, right?” Eric asked. When he didn’t receive an answer, he walked off muttering, “It’s the SD-6 takedown all over again.”

“So Sydney, Please enlighten us as to what happened after you went missing.” Kendall said, as Sydney, Vaughn, Eric, Will, Kendall and Jack all sat around a conference room table. Vaughn was holding on to her hand tightly.

“A guard at the party was the person who hit me over the head.” She explained. “Sloane was alerted to my appearance. He wanted my help.”

FLASHBACK

The door to the room opened, and for the second time that day, Sloane walked over to her.

“Sydney. Are ready to help us yet?”

“I will NEVER help you.”

“Sydney, whether you like it or not, you will help us. Or you may never see that charming husband of yours again.”

END FLASHBACK

“I kept refusing to help him. Everyday, he kept telling me things, plans of what he was going to do. I found that ridiculous, but I think he did it thinking that the more he told me, the more of a chance that I might help him. ” She said.

“Did you ever help him?” Jack asked.

Sydney stuck her chin out and gave her father a smile. “Oh, come on dad. You know me better than that.”

FLASHBACK

“Sydney, Do you realize how long you’ve been here?” Sloane asked.

No, she didn’t. She had lost track a long time ago, but she wasn’t going to give Sloane the satisfaction of knowing that. He saw through it.

“You’ve been here for a year and a half.”

She looked at him, trying to keep the shocked look off of her face. Almost two years. She had lost track, but she didn’t think it had been that long.

“Yes, Sydney. Almost two years. That’s a long time. Do you think that Mr. Vaughn could wait for you for that long?”

Yes, he could. She thought. She was sure of it.

“I think it is time that you help us.”

She decided to use this to her advantage.

She gave a sigh. “Fine. What is it that you need me to do?”

END FLASHBACK

“ I used his confidence to my advantage.” Sydney said, then she turned to Vaughn. “I knew you would wait for me. I had no doubt about that.”

He smiled and squeezed her hand.

“Sydney,” Jack said, getting her attention. “What is it that he wanted you to do?”

“He wanted to test The Telling on me, but he didn’t tell me what exactly it did. I think he knew that I wouldn’t help him, So he didn’t tell me what it did before he used it on me. The next thing that I knew I was waking up in Hong Kong.”

They were all silent for a second. Then Will spoke up.

“What did your mother inject you with?” he asked

Sydney gave a small shrug. “I’m not sure, but since I now have all my memories back, I assume that it countered the affects of The Telling.”

“Alright, Agent Vaughn, if that’s all, you and Vaughn have the next week off. Dismissed.” And he and Jack left the room.

“Is it me or did he just give you the week off?” Eric asked. “I want a week off” he whined.

“I think that he loves us more than he loves you.” Sydney said, standing up with Vaughn.

“Either that or he wants us out of his hair.” Vaughn said.

She shrugged. “That too.”

Eric sighed. “Will you two stop clinging to eachother, and acting like a married couple.”

“Eric, we are a married couple.” Vaughn said.

“Yeah we know that,” Will interjected. “But, you are acting like you did when you first got married, even we you were engaged.”

Sydney sighed. She was so glad that she could remember all that. She leaned over and kissed Vaughn, just to irritate the two.

She suceeded when they both threw their hands up in the air, and left the room. The couple broke away laughing.

“I love doing that.” Sydney said leaning on Vaughn.

“Yeah, me too.” He said.

“Michael?”

He looked at he and smiled. “Yeah?”

“Lets go home, I think that we should go make out on our couch.” she said reaching for his hand.

He laughed. “Sounds good to me.”

TBC

I'll have the epilogue up soon!!! Thankyou guys!!

Off to PM!

OMG, that was just so good. You are so good at writing fluff, It was so sweet. Your flashbacks were awesome too. I loved the ending. Sydney acting like a teenager was cute. This was such a great chapter, I can't wait for the next. Thanks for the pm, More ASAP!! (y) :D

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Here is Fluffy fluff. I love fluffy fluff;)~~Sarah

Epilogue

“Syd?” Vaughn asked as we walked through the front door of their house at ten at night. She had left work early saying she had something to do, but she refused to tell him what it was. He walked into the living room and was met with a huge surprise.

The room was aglow with hundreds of candles. And in the middle of it stood his wife with a slinky black dress on that ended just above the knees.

“What is all this?” he asked. She had to laugh at the look on his face. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Well, it’s a celebration.” She said.

“For what?”

She looked at him. “You really don’t remember?”

“Remember what, Syd?”

She looked at him for a second, realizing that with everything going on, she couldn’t really blame him for forgetting. “Michael, whats the date today?”

“Uh, November 27th, why?” He said. “Oh my god. I can’t believe I forgot.” He said, realizing what the day was.

“Yup. Its your 37th birthday. God, your old.” She teased.

“I feel old. I can’t believe I forgot.”

She laughed, grabbing his hand and bringing him over to the couch. “I can’t really blame you. With all the stuff they have you doing.”

He sighed. “Yeah, I know.” He said flopping lazily on the couch and bringing Sydney onto his lap.

“That’s why I did this. So I could help you relax.” Sydney said, as she started trailing kissed from his jaw to his ear.

“Relaxed wouldn’t be the word to describe what I’m feeling.” He whispered intensley. He pulled her face to his so he could have access to her lips. “Do you have any idea how hopelessly in love with you I am?”

She smiled. “Well, you tell me so much, I think I do.”

“I love you so much.” Vaughn whispered against her lips.

“I love you, too.” She said, straddling his lap and unbuttoning his shirt.

She leaned her face closer to his ear. “Always.” She whispered, then kissed his ear lightly.

He lifted his arm up and tilted her face so he could look her in the eye, leaning closer to her lips, he whispered against them again.

“Always.” He said, before kissing her deeply.

THE END

Sequel tomorrow! I love you guys!! Review profusely please!!~~Sarah

Back