Yours Always

Cai

Cadet
Title: Yours Always
Summary: Just a fluffy one parter that takes place during Phase One :P
A/N: This is dedicated to JuJu, because her fic Love Forever (Look, it's a link! Click it! :woot:) was just so fantastical that I was inspired to write this :lol:

Yours Always​

"i love u" he smiled.

"i love u to" she smiled too, before pullin him in 4 a passionate kiss! Yay she thought! I am so happy! :smiley:

~ Flashback~

Her fone rang unexpectedly and caused sydney to sit up firghtened. she was at work at sd6 and dozed off for a little becoz she was daydreaming again abuot Vaughn. Oh Vaughnie, she sighed unhappily thinking bout what she couldve had but couldnt becoz of sd6 and the alliance and becoz they are killed if they is seen together. And she doesnt want vaughn killed, cos that would be bad. VERY bad she laughed before answering the fone that was still ringing pasistently!

"Oi syd we're gonna take down sd6 now, mkay" the voice on the other end spoke and she realized it was Vaughn. His voice seemd to make the room heaps and heaps smaller and she cold almost feel herself suffokating acos she kept thinking about how hot he was. AHHH! She thought but decided to kept her mind on track cos she doesnt want him to find out she likes him. that too woould be bad cos...weell yeah, it would just be bad cos he was her handler and she wasnt meant to like her handler. that was against protocol and they had to follow protocol cos KENDALL the stupid bald guy said so.

"syd" Vaughn asked and she stopped daydrreamin instantly "yeah?" she asked back.

"we're gonna take sd6 down now...mkay?" he asked slowly like he was tlakin to a six yr old but she wasnt insulted and just blushed cos she was heaps embrassed and stuff.

"oh yeh" she laughed "yah sure...u mean right now"

"yup" he smiled into the fone cos he liked talking to syd alot. she was the sunshine of his life and she just lit up his world so much! Like a lightbulb, he smiled, a little fat lightbulb. Not that sydney was fat, but lightbulbs were short and fat. "were gonna come in.. in like um a short while. Maybe a few mins or so. the tacktical teams jus gettin everything ready!"

Vaughn was ready to explode into milions of little peices cos he was so happy. I am just SO uber happy he thought to himself. But his happyness was shortlived cos weiss nudged him to hurry up.

"oh yah" he hurried on "and u have to hide under ur table, alrighteez? i be comin' to get yoooou!" he almost squealed in excitement. This was gnna be the end for them FINALLY he laughed and she laughed too.

"stay safe, okies" sydney smiled.

Vaughan smiled too. "ditto."

She smiled again b4 hanging up the fone and controling her breaving. This was IT, she thought this is gonna be the end and i can finally be wif vaughn! YAY!! but...but i wonder if he likes me too?

She didnt have long to comtemplate this cos soon after the tacktical team shoved open the doors and everything exploded in gunfire n bullets n stuff like that killin some ppl too. Everyone dived onto the floor in surrendor cos they were mostly only them desk trained officer peoples but not including syd cos she dived under her table just like vaughn toldher too and waited patiently.

but then mins ticked by and she was tired of waiting. Just as she was gunna give up and go and look for him to see if he was ok, he popped out of nowhere like a jack-in-the-box and surprisd her.

"OMV, vaughn! u scared the freakin s*** out of me" she slapped him lightly and he laughed. around them ppl were going crazy. not just crazy, but i mean CAR-AZY!!! ppl were runnin around everywhere and stuff, screaming stuff too but they were eventually cornered and trapped and the cia men led them out.

vaughn and syddie stood round akwardky and no one said anything the silence almost killing them both but none of them new what to say!!! but luckily or unluckily, i dont know, one of the cia men were leading dixon and marshall directly cross their paths.

Oh no! Syd thought worried. she looked at VAughn, asking if her frends will be ok cos they had this whole spooky ESPN thing goin on, and he just nodded a little to make her feel better which she did.

Mashall passed her first and didnt say nufin, but then dixon was passed by her and he stopped with the cia man too, cos he was leading dixon out.

"im sorry dix" sydney almost cried but she didnt. "Im sorry i had to lie to you and Mashall but i had to."

Dixon just glared at sydney and sydney didnt know what to do now and just stared at him. Only he was givin her more of a deathie than a look... But eventually the cia man just look him away cos he was takin too long and he wasnt even saying in anything or nothing and was wasting his time.

Sydney just turned 2 vaughn and burst into tears. Vaughn wrapped his arms around Sydney and hugged her tightly squishing her a little but she could still breathe so she didnt care. it feel so good to be in his arms she thought to herself, i wish i could stay here forever!!!!

eventually his grip let go a little and he tucked her hair behind her ears a lil cos some of it was in her face and it was just annoying. they stared into each others eyes carefully and didnt say nothign. The rest of the world didnt exist write now cos it was just them too.

Almost lyk magnets they where drawn to each other n their lips met in the middle, kissing until they where both out of breathe and she needed to breathe. She rested her forehead on his and smiled like he did as neither of them spoke a word.

Somewhere in between their few minutes of kissing in the middle of the sd6 officce they thought that wiess had been trying to tell tehm somethin but they both didnt know or care right now cos all taht mattered was the both of them. everything else was insignficant!!

"promise me" she whispered "Promise me u'll always be mine"

"i promise" he kissed her forehead lightly "nothin can take u away from me, nothing."

"i love u" he smiled.

"i love u to" she smiled too, before pullin him in 4 a passionate kiss! Yay she thought! I am so happy!

"yours always" were the last words he spoke before there lips met again.

:whistle:

what can i say? u two r just so inspirational!

and also very very very very very very incredibly nuts!!!

but lovable nutcases nonetheless.

Cai....well that was.....:love: vewy cute! vewy vewy cute!

and the dialogue! "sorry dix" :sideroll:

and man, i think JJ abrams needs to emply u cos i'd love to see this on the show:
"we're gonna take sd6 down now...mkay?"

man, u my darling r fatabulous!

the cai has done it again....shes left wach speechless....

xxx 🦋

:rotflmao:

you've already seen how much I love it Cai but I had to read it again

:sideroll:

duuuude... i think it deserves an :eek:scar: ^_^

luv juju :harp:

aaarhg Cai!! uv gottn me in2 a lets-see-how-many-vowls-i-cn-drop-frm-each-word mood!! :Pinch:
ack.

wnderful fic tho!

~steph

I wish I could write like that. -_-

That was great, Cai... :D And this, I don't know why, but it made me laugh the most: Just as she was gunna give up and go and look for him to see if he was ok, he popped out of nowhere like a jack-in-the-box and surprisd her.

:jump: :lol: :jump: :lol:

Anyyyyywhooo... I may enter this. I have some pretty crappy fics up my sleeve. :D

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

hey cai, we should do this more often... we should start a trend.. make everyone write bad fics

WE SHOULD PUBLISH A BOOK! :woot:

:laughbounce:

I wouldn't go so far as to start a trend with everyone writing bad fics Joobie... Imagine all the REALLY bad ones we'd have to endure! :Ph34r:

But a book... A book isn't so bad :P

we.. uhh.. i mean.. umm... I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING :angelic:

but the book.. :Ponder: how much does it cost to get a book published? hmm.. i got 10 cents..

And I have... *empties pockets onto the table*

A red ribbon, a crunchie wrapper and... A list I made of all things I need to do. :mellow: Fantastic.

Back