Politics Animal rights

wait I dont eat meat well actually I eat chicken( my parents tell me that i have to eat some meat) guess what when i grow up me and my sister are going too austrailia and are going to save the koalas! and see austrailian boys! ;)

hey karlee i live in aussieland!!! koals i love them there noisey tho lol and the aussie boys arnt that great! *sighs*

lol

yah mi parents sya i have to eat sum kinda meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alias_freak69 said:
hey karlee i live in aussieland!!! koals i love them there noisey tho lol and the aussie boys arnt that great! *sighs*

lol

yah mi parents sya i have to eat sum kinda meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well my sister loves their accents and well she using my obbsession with animal rights so she can say she is going for a good caus! :rolleyes: jeez! some people! ;)

*cries*awww, look at this:

5fr_cyanide_divers.jpg

These masked men of the tropical Pacific squeeze cyanide and chlorine under
the living coral reef in an effort to catch prized tropical fish for expensive home aquariums. The end result is dead reefs and many dead fish.

Tell Delta You Will Not Fly, While Animals Die

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delta’s Song airline only provides leather seats for “everyone, cockpit to tail” and claims that “given the choice, just about everyone on the planet” would want a leather seat on its Web site. Oh, yeah?

Leather is referred to as a ‘co-product’ of the meat trade by the US Department of Agriculture and is an integral part of slaughter business. Most of the millions of cows, pigs, sheep and other animals who are slaughtered for their skins and meat endure the horrors of factory farming - overcrowding, deprivation of all that is natural to them and unanaesthetised castration, branding, tail-docking and dehorning. At the end of their miserable lives, their throats are slit, and they are hung upside-down and bled to death.

Tell Delta that you will not fly Song while animals die for its seats. Urge the company to pledge that Delta and Song will stop producing airplanes with leather seats.

Mr Gerald Grinstein, Director and CEO
Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport,
1030 Delta Blvd.
Atlanta, GA 30320-6001
Tel. 404-715-2600
Fax. 404-715-5042

slaughter02-m.jpg
:(

oh i will wen i have sum time... lol that is just NOT rite... :angry:

lol my freinds lil sis told my freind bro that she didnt want to eat meat and he gave her a carrot...
:lol: sad butt :lol: good on her

I don't believe killing anything just for their fur is right, or anything that is endangered. But eating meat is natural, and today they are killed humanely. I think after an aimal is dead, wasting its fur is horrible. This animal has given its life, its meat is being eaten anyway, so you'd rather it's fur just be discarden than someone wear it for warmth? Wastefulness is what's disgusting. Killing something just for sport. That's cruel, because this is a life. For anyone who believes that you shouldn't eat cattle, what would happen to them then? No one can afford, or would want to keep cattle without making a profit. They're not good pets people. And you can't set them free, they depend on people. When livestock are mistreated, that's horrible. They're lives taken to sustain ours, that's a natural part of life, but making their lives miserable, that's called torture, and that's wrong. Otherwise their deaths are quick and painless. They'd die anyway, and this way their lives are serving a purpose, feeding others.

We as humans are at the top of the food chain. We have no natural predators, and therefore have become overpopulated. When we die, we do not feed our fellow animal, we rot in the ground. I think a cow's death, is much more honorable than a humans, if she get's served as food. When you eat meat next don't thank God (maybe this is just me as an atheist talking) thank the pig, the cow, the chicken that gave their lives.

Silverdewdrop said:
I don't believe killing anything just for their fur is right, or anything that is endangered. But eating meat is natural, and today they are killed humanely. I
humanely? Ha! Go to meetyourmeat.com :angry:

I know that the livestock we have here, at my farm are killed humanely. Sadly, its not the case everywhere. There are laws and restrictions. I don't know what exactly they are in the states. But all animals are supposed to have humane deaths.

I guess we'll just have to disagree, I mean I can really see where you're coming from. I hate people who think, other animals are just lower beings, because humans ARE animals. But I really think, that if they're killed humanely, then their death has purpose, and honor. Not like humans, who are at the top of the food chain, and their deaths serve no purpose. And like I said, without the meat industry, what would happen to all the chickens, cows, and hogs if it didn't exist? You can't just set them free, they couldn't survive.

Back