Anti-Shopping thread!

ALIAS_RULES said:
I hate shopping, except for electronics and sports equipment lol.
as we have maintained, that's still shopping. ;) even hombre knows that. i think. ;)

i enjoy all types of shopping. whether it be clothes, books, electronics, or even food. ^_^

thanks, nance.

threads aren't exclusive here. and besides, if you open your eyes, there's always another side to the story. people who hate shopping are always in the shopping thread and that's fine.

and nance - you're right, shopping does suck when you can't find anything good, but luckily, i always do. ^_^ it really sucks when you have no money though. that's the pits.

crazy spinster said:
thanks, nance.

threads aren't exclusive here. and besides, if you open your eyes, there's always another side to the story. people who hate shopping are always in the shopping thread and that's fine.

and nance - you're right, shopping does suck when you can't find anything good, but luckily, i always do. ^_^ it really sucks when you have no money though. that's the pits.
Shopping isn't my fave thing to do lol, i hardly go to the mall

*growl* NO MONEY SUCKS! EEEEK! You can't buy anything... not even foooood! or books which are a nessicity!

You have to like shopping even if it's not for clothes! What about books, cd's, dvd's, or FOOOOD?!?! OPEN YOUR EEEEEEEYES! :lol:

crazy spinster said:
there is only one way of life: and that is the shopaholic way. and we shall convert all you heathen non-believers to the shopaholic way. :D
i'm the devil's evil daughter who IS a shopiholic!

Back