Anti-Vaughn club

Reason we want Vaughn gone list

#1.Vaughn has no spine, no backbone.
#2. Vaughn tosses women aside when convnient (Alice)
#3.Vaughn always somehow ends up in the hospital somehow.
#4 Vaughn's so paraniod that he is always wearing a bulletvest and preventing Sark from killing him (come on Syd doesn't even wear them that much)
#5. Vaughn always has to have things his way.
#6. He has only one facial expression: frowning. "I love you, Syd"--frown. "I hate Lauren"--frown. "Let's sleep together"--frown.
#7 Vaughn has the most annoying superiority complex. He thinks that he knows more than Sydney and that he's the better agent from the very start. Towards the end of Season 3, the poor deluded fool was thinking that he was either Jack's equal or he was the better man.

DVD! (Die Vaughn, Die!)
kinky.gif

Vaughn. Hate him, but I don't believe he is going to off the show anytime in the near future ... :( Too bad. That might make Alias fun to watch again.

Yay, activity :D
well welcome back too then Gabs.
Suzie, well we can still hope he get comatosed. I don't get what JJ is thinking focussing this Season more on Vaughn, I mean hasn't he learned nothing last season, it sucked because of Vaughn. Also S/V is OVER! sigh, anyways:

#8. Vaughn does a whole secret investigation about Syds mother behind her back.
#9. Vaughn isn't bright enough to figure out that meeting with ex-KGB agents will raise suspision with the CIA aboput his loyalty.

Also what was Sloane thinking wanting Yawn in APO? Anyone?
And why is Jack letting the "I saw my dead wife just now at the supermarket, I'm not over her" be with his daughter. he knows the relationship won't wordk because of it. And I get he and Syd don't get along very well but he could at least try.

I know but we need more specific reasons why like in the list we have so far below.

Reason we want Vaughn gone list
#1.Vaughn has no spine, no backbone.
#2. Vaughn tosses women aside when convnient (Alice)
#3.Vaughn always somehow ends up in the hospital somehow.
#4 Vaughn's so paraniod that he is always wearing a bulletvest and preventing Sark from killing him (come on Syd doesn't even wear them that much)
#5. Vaughn always has to have things his way.
#6. He has only one facial expression: frowning. "I love you, Syd"--frown. "I hate Lauren"--frown. "Let's sleep together"--frown.
#7 Vaughn has the most annoying superiority complex. He thinks that he knows more than Sydney and that he's the better agent from the very start. Towards the end of Season 3, the poor deluded fool was thinking that he was either Jack's equal or he was the better man.
#8. Vaughn does a whole secret investigation about Syds mother behind her back.
#9. Vaughn isn't bright enough to figure out that meeting with ex-KGB agents will raise suspision with the CIA aboput his loyalty.

#11. Self-centered - his needs take precidence over all. In episode 3.21 - Legacy, Vaughn endangers Sydney's life by disregarding their mission objective to rescue and secure Nadia. Vaughn's selfish need to try to catch Lauren leaves Sydney without backup when Sloane's two bodyguards have a gunfight with her.

#13. he's very possesive or greedy while he has no right to be. in Crossings 3.13(I think) he is obviously jealous of Syd sleeping with Will and he reacts like he has a right to be jealous. he doesn't he's married to another woman.

hey I read this on SD1 and just had to post it here, anyways it's from SIO as noted at the bottum.

How Things Might Have Happened in Santa Barbara!

Yawn: Marry me Sydney!
Syd: :o_O: We've only had 2 lousy dates!
Yawn: But, I've loved you since we first met.
Syd: The meeting where you talked down to me I like was a stupid rookie!
Yawn: That's the one!

Syd: Uh, yeah .... So why should I marry you?
Yawn: Because we're soulmates!
Syd: "Soulmates" sounds so nice.
Yawn: So does being together forever. So that's why I bought adjoining cemetary plots. We can be together forever. :D

Syd: :shock: Daddy! Save me!

Door crashes open.
Jack: You don't know how long that I dreamed of this!
asvhero1.gif

by superintelligentone

I hope that -Fabu- doesn't mind me altering her creation in the name of Yawn bashing. :lol:

A rare picture of Mr. Useless and his trusty 'Shotgun' since his reassignment to B.A.D. (Bathroom Attendant Duty)

Shotgun1.gif

SIO strikes again!
zorro.gif

Sloane: Agent Yawn, I've called you here cos we have an immergency.
Yawn: What's the mission?
Sloane: Well, there has been an accident in the bathroom. Go clean it up.
Yawn: You called me in to clean a bathroom?
Sloane: You didn't think I'd let you out in the field or do deskwork, did you now? You always find some way to mess it up and need to get saved. I wil not have such a lousy agent on my team. You have B.A.D duty Mr. Vaughn, indefinately.

SydBristow13 said:
Sloane: Agent Yawn, I've called you here cos we have an emergency.
Yawn: What's the mission?
Sloane: Well, there has been an accident in the bathroom. Go clean it up.
Yawn: You called me in to clean a bathroom?
Sloane: You didn't think I'd let you out in the field or do deskwork, did you now? You always find some way to mess it up and need to get saved. I wil not have such a lousy agent on my team. You have B.A.D duty Mr. Vaughn, indefinately.
[post="1189708"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Good work Sabs! :D (y)

Sloane: And while you're in there, Agent Yawn ... Shave that pathetic stubble that you think is a beard! :angry:
Yawn: Aw, I think that it makes me look like a 'bad dude!' (n)
Sloane: It makes you look like my late Mother-in-law! :P

SIO :wanted:

Back