Anti-Vaughn club

SorchaSark said:
liliana said:
hun of course its sick but do you think they care no they think its funny do i care that they don't like vaughn i couldn't care less cause this whole discussion is so stupid its just become a ploy to rile up every vaughn lover who comes in here.and no guys its not funny its just plain sick do you know that in a few years we'll probably look back and go what was the point of this whole thing.he's a character when you think he's bad looking all right.guys piece of advice it's a TV SHOW not real life Sark and Vaughn in 20 years time you won't even remember who they are. Michael Vartan and David Anders will have moved on.
This is just ridiculous.........first of all we don't ask Vaughn lovers to come and look at this thread so if you don't like it then don't read it, second of all we have just as much of a right to discuss how we hate Vaughn as you do to discuss that you love Vaughn, third of all Vaughn is just boring and that's all there is to it!! Also we realize that Alias is just a t.v show but it's a t.v show that we love and that we love to discuss so if you don't like it then you can leave!!! OK I am done ranting now... :blush: heh
(y)

Seriously... we're not the ones getting all riled up here. We have the right to not like Vaughn; we have the right to wish a horridly painful death upon him. After all, he's just a {dull} character on a TV show, not a real person, so there's nothing at all wrong with that. As SorchaSark said, we didn't ask you to come in here. This thread is quite clearly intended for those who don't like Vaughn. You choose to come in here of your own volition, don't pin that on us.

guys piece of advice it's a TV SHOW not real life
Consider taking your own advice there.

liliana said:
hun of course its sick but do you think they care no they think its funny do i care that they don't like vaughn i couldn't care less cause this whole discussion is so stupid its just become a ploy to rile up every vaughn lover who comes in here.and no guys its not funny its just plain sick do you know that in a few years we'll probably look back and go what was the point of this whole thing.he's a character when you think he's bad looking all right.guys piece of advice it's a TV SHOW not real life Sark and Vaughn in 20 years time you won't even remember who they are. Michael Vartan and David Anders will have moved on.
i know. how come i agree all the time with you lol. its just sickening and yeh the do wanna just annoy the vaughn lovers that come here, but yeh, we don't have to come here, but we can go anywhere we like and comment. and the whole tv show thing is true. yes we are all obsessed with it, but theres no need to act like its real-life, and planning on killing vaughn is just disgusting, sickminded and gory.

I wanna join! Hate Vaughn! And now it's been proven...he's a COMPLETE IDIOT! He had to go fetch Sark to save the day (which he did marvelously).

i luv how in "facade"... <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe--> vaughn is the lamest spy ever and cant defuse the bomb himself so he has to get sark to do it for him...its kinda embarasing...i mean, having to get the bad-guys to do your job for you...its sad <!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

welcome sarkfan sabs will add ya when she comes online.

I CANT STAND HIM EITHER.. someone post in the spoilers section that they read that vaughn will be the first to die.

IT PROBABLY NOT TRUE.. but god do i wish i was.

ozlygal said:
I CANT STAND HIM EITHER.. someone post in the spoilers section that they read that vaughn will be the first to die.

IT PROBABLY NOT TRUE.. but god do i wish i was.
While I wish that would come true, can we please make sure not to discuss spoilers without tags? There are people here who are spoiler free. ;)

i can't wait until <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe--> episode 20 when lauren and sark torture vaughn...i just really wanna hear lauren tell vaughn how pathetic he is...<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

spy_chica_kiki said:
i can't wait until <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe--> episode 20 when lauren and sark torture vaughn...i just really wanna hear lauren tell vaughn how pathetic he is...<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->oh re there really, now I can´t wait either. hope they kill him. and the look on that dumbass face<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
*inmagines*
HAHAHAHAHA

upgrading your status kiki, you´re blue now as well. having reached the ultimate vaughn hateness level :D

adding you to the list sarkfan :welcome:

ok new activity.
like they are doing in the anti sark threath we´ll make a list of things we hate about Vaughn.

#1. He needs to be saved all the time on the field. it´s really pathetic.

I'm not a complete Vaughn hater, but I do dislike how wimpy his character has become on the show...

He's not a very intelligent for a member of the CIA.

In a world with Sloane, Rambaldi, Irina Derevko (who faked her death), and countless terrorist groups that are obsessed with centuries old prophesies and artifacts, Vaughn did not seem to even think that Sydney's "death" had been something to do with that. He was dating somebody after nine months. With all the people who think that Sydney is "Prophecy Girl" and in the crazy world that is Alias, he should have been smart enough to figure out something was up...

#5. he´s too cling to a woman.

he can´t be without one too long. See Alice. he didn´t break up with her and when he fially did he didn´t tell syd he was seeing her again. in hope to get syd then break up with Alice. not caring for her feelings only so he can get some.

SydBristow13 said:
#5. he´s too cling to a woman.

he can´t be without one too long. See Alice. he didn´t break up with her and when he fially did he didn´t tell syd he was seeing her again. in hope to get syd then break up with Alice. not caring for her feelings only so he can get some.
Interesting how they mentioned in episode 3.17 that Vaughn was willing to dump Sydney to go back to Alice when her father died. So Sark figured out that Vaughn would dump Syd again if Lauren lost her father. And Sark was SO right! :D

Vaughn is just a wuss! He makes Sydney a weak little girl, rather than the effective agent that we know that she should be. JJ should just kill him off and bring back Will. :D

V.O.I.D. = Vaughn Only Incites Dementia!

shootingsoldier.gif

superintelligentone said:
Vaughn is just a wuss! He makes Sydney a weak little girl, rather than the effective agent that we know that she should be. JJ should just kill him off and bring back Will. :D

V.O.I.D. = Vaughn Only Incites Dementia!
Yeah, JJ has to bring back Will. I miss him!

I'm just sick of him brooding all the time,he annoys the hell out of me,he's wussy and is always getting beat up or shot.He's married which is something you do when you love someone and he's pinning for Syd,I know Laurens evil and everything,but I still thought it was wroung.That's my opinion,I don't mean to offend any Vaughn fans.

~Rach~

you´re so right Rach & SIO.

and Corinne don´t spoil our happiness by telling that.

3 more years of Vaughn, I´ll go crazy.

OH maybe they can put him in a coma or something. so he is still in the show but won´t bother us.

Back