I am a:

• optimist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pessimist

• other

• Total voters
Just wondering...i think we might've had a topic like this before, but i went searching and couldnt find it...so, sorry if we already had a topic like this.

anyways, what are you? i'm a pessimist! i really can't help it.

I'm both. I recognize all the bad things and all the good things, and neither outways the other. To put it this way, the glass is not half full or half empty. It's full, but the glass is too small to begin with.

I always try to be optimistic...but I know I'm pessimistic some times. Yet every one of those times, I'm hoping I can see the brighter side!

I hate this question, because I know that if I pick half full, then I'm an optimist, and vice versa, which seems silly to determine whether you are an optimist/pessimist by answering one question. I don't really know. I'm neither. The glass has liquid in it. End of story. ^_^

I voted other, 'cause there is no glass for me. I knocked it off the table and it broke a long time ago. ;)

I find that I am very pessimistic about myself, but optimistic for others.

about 98% optimistic, always in a good mood, exept if i fail a test or i lose money on a bet :P, gets me down for minute and then i'm up again!

Katia said:
I'm both. I recognize all the bad things and all the good things, and neither outways the other. To put it this way, the glass is not half full or half empty. It's full, but the glass is too small to begin with.
Everybody ignore the post I made earlier. Looking back on it, I realized that I sounded like a complete idiot. Even I don't know what on Earth I was talking about.

Back