A righty or a lefty?

• Right-handed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left-handed

• Ambidextrious

• Total voters
i'm righty. but with my left hand, my handwriting looks as it did when i was in preschool/kindergarten. i can do stuff with my left hand but not as well as my right hand. i'm mainly righty so that's what i voted.

SecretAgentMan said:
those of you that voted ambidextrous.....can you do the same things with both hands? Like writing, drawing, sports, etc
i can although my left handed writing is a bit sloppier

I'm ambidextrous...I play softball and I've learned to bat both ways for hitting. I see the ball better on my left side but I normally swung on my right side. Now I'm both. I've also taught myself how to write left handed since 4th grade. I have to admit, it still isn't strong but the handwriting is fairly decent.

I'm a lefty, but I do a lot with my right hand since it's mostly a right-handed dominated world...but I still voted left!

A few lefty quotes...

"If the right-side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only lefties are in their right minds."

"Everyone is born right-handed, only the greatest can overcome it!"

Meesa LEFTY!! WHAAHOO!! :D :D :D
Well, I write left handed, but I do nearly everything else right handed because thats the way I was tought *shruggs* recently I been teaching myslef how to play sports and stuff left handed though ^_^

Right handed, when I was little I used to think I was ambidextrous. Actually I'm only right handed when writing, and left with just about everything else.

Back