Article in STAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for the longest time, my friend and I have (it's kinda sad and mean) really wanted JG and Scott to split, because we REALLY want JG and MV to date in really life. And when JG and Scott actually split, to tell you the truth, we were so excited, yet sad at the same time. We hoped that MV and JG would get together, and knew that the possibility is high cause they work together everyday. And when we heard the rumors, we are really hoping it's true cause we SO WANT THEM TOGETHER!!!! I mean, it's sad and all that JG and Scott split, and all that stuff, but we can't help but be happy cause we really, I mean REALLY want JG and MV together. I just never mentioned this before, because everyone else was all sad and didn't like it and I thought that my friend and I were the only ones who felt this way. So if you hate me, please don't yell at me and call me names. Just...say you feel differently. 'Cause I don't know about you, but I really hate it when people yell at me. It makes me feel like I'm a bad person. :D Have mercy.

But, I can't say I believe any of these rumors. I don't want to get my hopes up incase they aren't true. And besides, this is the media we're talking about. So, with out hard core evidence, I don't believe any of it.

omg! i was just thinking the other night that JG and MV would make a great cuple!  if this it true, then good for them, they would look great together!

I think the same thing!!! They are so cute together!! They would be a great couple!!

It is just all "How to start Rumors 101". It is fairly simple to do - just keep throwing mud and hope that some of them would stick. Last week it was Ben Afflect, this week it is MV. Next week it will be Colin Farrell or maybe her co-star for the new movie she is filming.

Simple gestures can be turned into federal offenses if one wanted them to be. If rumors were not so hurtful, they would actually be comical.

hey alias i cant agree with you more!! i really want them to hook up!!! you know they have such great chemistry on screen so why not take it off screen!! i was soo excited when i read the story in us mag about them being together that party and such and was really glad for them!! i mean mv is such a freakin hottie and jg is soo perfect in every way and you can tell that they have to share the same feelings!! so i know its none of our business but i realy want to know what the scoop is and hope they come out in public soon!! :D

hey alias i cant agree with you more!! i really want them to hook up!!! you know they have such great chemistry on screen so why not take it off screen!! i was soo excited when i read the story in us mag about them being together that party and such and was really glad for them!! i mean mv is such a freakin hottie and jg is soo perfect in every way and you can tell that they have to share the same feelings!! so i know its none of our business but i realy want to know what the scoop is and hope they come out in public soon!!

I FEEL THE SAME WAY!!! Thank you so much!!!!!I'm glad I'm not the only one.

ok im starting to feel sorry for scott

Scott? Imagine how JG feels!!! All these rumors going on about her!! Did it ever occur to ANYONE that maybe it's Scott's fault for this???I mean, maybe he cheated on Jennifer Garner. I know it doesn't seem like it, but really come on!! Feel sorry for JG!!! All these rumors about her having affairs. But my decision still stands. I want MV and JG together SOOOO bad!!!!

Sorry if this offends anyone, but it's the truth. I am honestly sickened by those of you saying you are glad that Jen and Scott separated and you want her to get together with Michael Vartan. Say they were your parents, would you be excited that they were separated? Of course not!!

Come on people, this is the STAR for crying out loud. Ya know, the one where, Elvis is the father of everyone's child and aliens rape people! You've seen it right? Well, then you should know that its "norm" is total felgercarb.

Now, for the rumors--I don't doubt it's true. The papers said it was a little peck on the cheek. This is normal people--I'm sure she would do the same for Bradley Cooper, Kevin Weissman, Ron Rifkin, Victor Garber, etc. It also said they sat in a booth together all night. I love how these smut magazines leave out key elements. Sure, they may have sat together, but it was probably with the rest of the cast and friends.

I said when all of this started if any threads turned into a "I want JG and MV to get together!" thread, I would close it. So, guess what? Closing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back