Season 5 Ask Ausiello

sexcivaughn14 said:
im pretty sure aa took that news down because it was innacurate
[post="1460276"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The news is accurate. MV's last day on set was yesterday. And I wouldn't expect an official confirmation from ABC. This news came from an inside source who knows what happened.

katyray said:
The news is accurate.  MV's last day on set was yesterday.  And I wouldn't expect an official confirmation from ABC.  This news came from an inside source who knows what happened.
[post="1460286"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm gonna stand by my theory because I've spoken to "inside sources" who have told me otherwise. And i happen to trust them.

sexcivaughn14 said:
I'm gonna stand by my theory because I've spoken to "inside sources" who have told me otherwise. And i happen to trust them.
[post="1460289"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Jodi (Tooboo) started another thread here with the info she got from her source. It seems to make sense. I can't see why someone would make that up.

eh, that thread'll be closed pretty quickly.

Either way: i think that we have to realize, specifically with Alias, nothing is really for sure and we need to wait for confirmation. We all have sources and apparently we're all getting different info

sexcivaughn14 said:
eh, that thread'll be closed pretty quickly.

Either way: i think that we have to realize, specifically with Alias, nothing is really for sure and we need to wait for confirmation. We all have sources and apparently we're all getting different info
[post="1460295"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What is your source telling you?? More importantly, are they reliable?

Not going to believe anything until I see it. I went through this with S3. Seen lots of spoilers, not all of them correct. This is NOT the first time the possibility of Vartan leaving. It's come up multiple times before Season Four ever aired. I've overreacted to every single one of them every time. Not going to believe a thing until the TV flat out shows it, and no one ever dies on Alias. ;) (excepet for Lauren :P ) Anways, if they do ax Vartan, and have Sydney do a whole investigation thing again. It smells like S3 to me.

motherspy said:
I can't say that I am all that dissappointed.  His level of concentrated and deliberate intelligence, as well as his depth has declined progressively throughout the seasons.  I really hoped he'd develop a real character and personality again, but if all he is going to do is react, well, as much as I would miss his face, and feel for Sydney, I think it might be best for the show. :thinking:
[post="1459234"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I will also respectfully Disagree. I believe S4 was one of Vartan's best since the writer's finally gave him some script meat and that he definitely deserved a nod from the Emmy's, but was passed over. I urge you to watch a few of his films. This beautiful,sexy man was born to be on screen and it has just been bad luck that has prevented a major Hollywood breakthrough. Whether you like him or not, there is no denying the Garner/Vartan chemistry and this show would be weak without it. It's been the main underlying storyline every season, and it's why I watch.

I'm seriously in denial right now. I just watched Endgame and Countdown. The Sydney and Vaughn interaction is so awesome and to think that it might not be in the next season is impossible to even think about :( :( :( :( :( :( All I know is that they are going to lose a lot of Alias fans if he's not a regular ( myself not included) I just don't want them to take away Vaughnikins (nickname I made up :P )

~Andrea :angelic:

I know that I'm going to get shot at for saying this...

BUT I COULDN'T GIVE TWO HOOTS IF VAUGHN GOES!!!

The whole Vaughn/Sydney plot makes the show way too soapy, IMHO. And he's boring! Will was way more exciting. I'm still hanging out for him to come back and for Sydney to realise that she should be with someone that has some PERSONALITY!

I know that I'm going to get shot at for saying this...

BUT I COULDN'T GIVE TWO HOOTS IF VAUGHN GOES!!!

The whole Vaughn/Sydney plot makes the show way too soapy, IMHO. And he's boring! Will was way more exciting. I'm still hanging out for him to come back and for Sydney to realise that she should be with someone that has some PERSONALITY!

I don't think you will get shot down for your opinion. I just don't happen to agree. I happen to love the Vaughn character and think that he is a part of what made Alias a wonderful TV show, at least for me. Without him and Weiss, Alias is just not the same and has lost alot of what caused me to love this show.

Back