Australian Addicts [4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the cats around, flat out sleeping somewhere.
Though she wont be getting alot of sleep coz I have The V's blasting out of the speakers

hwy, i hit mt head like 10 minutea ago, now i havw a head ache, maybr i should go see a docror i was pulling out a weef under the oil tank out the back, and got up and hit it in the stand thing of it, theres bloof eveywjere and it hurts. i have a towel on my head now to stop the blood

i just took some panadol hopefully that will helo

i made a pic so you know what im om about+
hit0gz.gif

im getting of the computwr now, ill see you all later

Poor andrew! hope your head is alright, no apparent brain damage as of yet :P

Hi all :hi:

damn i hate school reports! i get a good one but still get told off because i missed out on being in the 1st extentsion maths class next year by 5 people!!

:lol:

But seriously... when I grow up, if it were up to me, i'd buy two paddocks with a road in between them, a flock of sheep and just herd them from one paddock to the other all day long

they're the dumbest animals alive, but i love them so much... it's fun herding them!

Thanks. You know I can't stand all those 15 year olds in the "serious" discussion room that think they can solve the world's problems. Humour is important.
Oh tell me about it!! They're such idiots. Naive ones at that.

hwy, i hit mt head like 10 minutea ago, now i havw a head ache, maybr i should go see a docror i was pulling out a weef under the oil tank out the back, and got up and hit it in the stand thing of it, theres bloof eveywjere and it hurts. i have a towel on my head now to stop the blood

i just took some panadol hopefully that will helo

i made a pic so you know what im om about+
hit0gz.gif

im getting of the computwr now, ill see you all later
:shock: andrew... GO TO THE DOCTOR!
yikes that looks bad, but hey, nice picture, the wonders of paint huh?

I bought the MIL DVD yesterday... my god, Michael is soooo hot in that movie, like in general, its pretty crappy, but by god, i could just watch it for him OVER AND OVER!! Not to mention the Vartan THE Man featurette.... HOT 🤤 I told my mum that and she laughed at me... can you believe it? SHE LAUGHED :nonono: No respect

I bought the MIL DVD yesterday... my god, Michael is soooo hot in that movie, like in general, its pretty crappy, but by god, i could just watch it for him OVER AND OVER!!

I was going to do it to but then realised I needed the money to buy people's Christmas presents. Maybe I could get it for my Mum it would be a win win situation (for me at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back