Australian Addicts 5

i forgot to say... do u know how long it took me to remember what the hell my name on here was? lol i was determined to... but all i could remember was i hated it and it was long.. cos i remembered if always being shortened (to SKSA)..

wow random.

ps im so screwed for my exam tomorrow. on the bright side... one week and im FREE!

and the fact that u could've told me that is scary!

yea twas all good... the art of bullshitting is alive and well. 6 down, two to go. half my grade finished today... die.

altho now i am watching john butler at federaion square and drinking the best coffee i have ever made... life is ok!

Oh Gosh year 12 how scary, did my further maths today my only year 12 subject, Scared the be-jesus out of me.... got the second half on wednesday,

What have you got next?

REA! i remember you! lol.

nah yr 12 isnt that scary... i found it pretty fun. a bit of a breeze then a few little bouts of stress! i just have legal on thursday... thats my last one! pary time excellent!

i can't share ur maths pain, not actually doing maths myself. but i share ur exam/stress pain. G'luck for tomorrow! (is it tomorrow?)

PS loving to kill a mockingbird being in ur sig.. and breakfast at tiffanys!!! good choices!! oh and robin hood men in tights... LOVE!

double posting.. i know i should be shot but i dont care cos..

IVE FINISHED!!!!!! im FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

no more exams. tomorrow i sign outta school and return all my stuff and im GONE!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

i'm so haaaaaaaapppppppppppyyyyy too!!!!!

and today i signed outta school so im now officially unenrolled!!

oh man i was workin tonight... :( could've done with a visit!

double posting.. i know i should be shot but i dont care cos..

IVE FINISHED!!!!!! im FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

no more exams. tomorrow i sign outta school and return all my stuff and im GONE!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!
RACH YAY!!!!! I'm so happy for you, but in a few years, you'll be craving the routine of school...its harder than it sounds to go from 9-4 then after school stuff, to like whatever you want. I miss school, I never thought I'd say it, but there you have it! Best days of my life, but I'm sure you agree with that :P

hey guys ... just stopping by to say "hi" ... ;)
:eek:ldhi: HI!

oh dont worry luce... you know me. i do enough extra curriculars to still very much have a routine! lol. but nah i get what ur saying... shmeh. right now im just enjoying the freedom. though i haven't slept in like four days...

Sagey im sowwie! i forgot to tell ya.. cos i suck. i wish you weren't working next week cos im on by myself 9-5 on friday... im gonna die of boredom. oh and again, thanks for cheering me up about Belle. you're sweet. i just finished watching Rove, i recorded it cos i was out. anyhoo at the end it had a dedication to her which was sweet.

ok tomorrow is like the only day i have to buy a formal dress . gah. im over it! maybe i'll wear jeans...

Any time Rach, I'll always do my best. :smiley:

Friday huh, well I'll be working but I get out of the office pretty early, so what kind of coffee do you drink? :blush:

wow... this is just such a hip hop happening place! lol!

my alias moment:

i was on schoolies last week and went to this place called infinity which was basically a bunch of lasers and light effects in different rooms that messed with ur head! lol.

anyhoo one had all these lasers everywhere so my friend and i were like "quick, sydney bristow" and we did fun spy things around/over/under them all.

we're cool...

Hahaha, nice one Rach!! That's gold that is!!!

I'm in the middle of Season 1 and when you said that, it reminded me of the episode when that dude licked Syd's face...well not the licking part, but the club she was in :smiley:

haha from memory i LOVE how syd goes "he licked my face"... random. *sigh* i wanna watch season one... but i lent them to my friend... spreading the alias love is painful sometimes.

haha thanku thanku *bows*. the greatest part was when we decided to drop to the floor and crawl commando-style.... and roll. we were tired.

Back