Australian Addicts 5

Hahah you know, you could just claim to be European... they celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve, so today, technically is Christmas for them!

hiya eveyone!! hope its not too hot where you are (its meant to be 38 here today so dont even mention Tasmania!)

and i dont know if you guys know this already, but OTH isnt going to be on tonight. Dont worry, im deeply disappointed too :smiley:

Hope everyone has a good holiday!!

thats not true... is it, my brother is in England, and he's asleep now, this morning... so it's eve for him too!!!

I am so tired, i had to put away a mattruss and it's bass and it's me and my mum, everyone else is working!!!

erghh!!!

i need to nap!!!

Rea

WOWZA ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
406.gif

:blink:

Oh great, this heat-wave thing is going to hit Melbourne the second school starts, right?

<_<

WOW I have not been here for, I don't know a very long time, I've been on holiday, went around Australasia very nice, back in time for Christmas though, So how is everyone?

Got people over and I am totally bored, clean my favroites, stumbled over this.

Later all, I'll try and leep in touch.

Charlie

It's going to be 25 degrees and fine in Adelaide tomorrow for Christmas

PERFECT!! Can't wait!

I'm excited coz Hi-5 is gonna sing at carols tonight Yay
(so I have a little obsession with Hi-5)

I'm in year 10.... Do you know who SCARY that is.....!!!!! probally.... :blink:

But Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.... so many thing to do ..... work.... I have been at HS for 4 year...!!!! arghhhh

I didn't know anyone when I went to HS.... no one....a rghhh so old...

Hold me!!! :hug:

lol.. im in year 9 next year! no more slacking off like in yr 7 and 8!

im soooo bored... im just watching the trailor for Catch and Release over and over again and partially listening to carols.

Back