Australian Addicts 5

Erm Re your question I Dunno

I prolly would ^_^ :lol: :smiley:

Anyone watching S4 of Alias they had the "The Road Home" Last Night so maybe we will get S5 Soon.

Hee and I will get a job in the next few days *Note Sarcasam* :Ponder:

tell me about it! i have five due in week nine... but wont be given them til two weeks before they're due... and they're all research essays... THATS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DO!

I Loved yr 12!! I would swap it any day for uni!! Uni is hard!!

anyway just letting you know I'm coming to Melbourne errm in 12 hours I'll be one of the ones in Red!! lol and if you do't know what i'm talking about then don't worry, but if you see alot of people walking around Melbourne dressed in Red then I'm probably one of them lol

The last post in here was from 5 days ago? Where are all the Aussies?

(Probably hiding from the Kiwis considering the thrashing the Aussies endured in the cricket recently. Ugh)

ETA: Every new US show on C7 has started, how come there's no ALIAS yet?

Yeah the paparazzi haven't left me alone since the first one.

It reminds me of a Black Books quote...
I'm just strolling along the beach with my discreatly pregnant Brazilian girlfriend. And all of a sudden a boat appears laden with papperitzi. And I say. Take a picture of me if you must. But leave her out of it. She didnt ask for any of this. She's just an ordinary lingerie model.

Ha, there's too many good quotes to use. I still want to make that Alias one... i'll get around to it eventually... maybe...
:mellow: why didn't we do one of them?! Ugh...we could have so easily got more shirts...poopy!! Oh perhaps that can be our saturday afternoon job, tho there's no computer or printer at the hotel... :cry:

You know, I've had nightmares about that show we watched...the one with the freaky people who sleep walk!! Also kept me amused at work when I tell people about it...there was a joke about peeing in a hallway, I'll fill you in on that later :rolleyes:

Do do do do do do do do..........
Where did everybody go?.... :(

*snifs underarms*

oh...
UH HA!!

I knew it was you... stinky Sage! Take a shower now and again...I tell you they're fun, really they are!! Draw pictures on the foggy glass :whistle: SO FUN!

Back