Australian Addicts Unite 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i loving the computer, (i got it for my bday, so i wont eva hurt it lol)
but its the homework im doing on the computer
that im not likeing
lol

My head hurts after staring at the same damn thing for what seems like WEEKS. Im trying to redo my LJ layout with new codes, and they dont like me.

Die codes. DIE!!!!

Ahem. Im cool.

*kills someone*

What?

Aww I know the feeling of sore Arms Jess.

Mine used to shake many many years ago when I was a Junior.

My hands were shaking this arvo though.

I just by the whisker of a hair made the 5.35pm Train from Wynyard to the Central Coast!! Phew.

That is leaving the office at 5.28pm, Posting the Mail and Half Jogging and Running down the escalators.

Aww Kells I wish I could help you out with your LJ codes.

The most I can do is offer you a :hug: and Im hear if you want to vent etc.

Hello KFC Gal :hi:

Speaking about trains, my line use to get trains frequently (or as frequent as you can get for off peak) and now they come every 30 minutes during off peak. Now cityrail want to increase the fares even though they should be saving money with less services, which means less train drivers. So much for being logical.

The job is ok. Had a shift last night from 7pm to midnight and I carried boxes most of the night (hence my earlier post about sore arms). So tonight I'm buggered because of the lack of sleep and sore muscles.

How's your job?

Same As.

Nothing to Strenous aside from the Dang Fire Alarms going off last night and having to evacuate and then going off again this morning :angry:

Thankfully no announcement to evacuate so we (Myself and some other staff members) stayed in the Building.

The Alarms just loud that all.

I spent most of Today Reading a Lonely Planet Book I bought at Lunchtime.

Well not reading as such but flicking through that and yesterday I read most of Jen's Us Instyle!!

Very Strenious Day!! ^_^ ;) :P

Very strenuous, lol.

I wish I could brag about actually having time to enjoy but I seem to have more assessments this semester than I did last semester (or perhaps I'm more aware of what's happening this time around).

It's a cruisey Job Jess what can I say.

Seriously anyone with half a brain could do it.

It's a no Brainer Really.

Well Im off to make something that resembles dinner and have a soak in the bath.

So :bye: all :smiley:

maddy28 said:
hey jess :hi:
me neither
im putting it off
what homework have u got?
[post="1481831"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:hi:

Two quizzes that need to be done online before Friday, lab work (reports and follow up work) and a couple of assignments I've been putting off. The usual.

How about you?

i have exams all next week so im meant to be studying
and then i have a maths a project
and a biology project

fun fun fun!

Heya Maddy.

Borders in the CBD has Jen's Instyle.

If your from the Sydney Area I would assume that Borders at Macquarie Centre and Hornsby would also have it.

Not Cheap $15 Bucks but well worth it me thinks.

For Jen of course :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back