Australian Addicts Unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all.

How are we??

What is MIT?? What Channel it on Kim??

I sometimes will watch those 48 hour murder things.

They very interesting.

Ack someone mowing outside my window.

Noisy!!

Chat you all soon. :smiley:

Hired-Goon said:
lol Juju, you're such a child.... :P
[post="1233225"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
well what do you expect? :blink:

OMG GOONY!
finally someone else in the world has that spiderman dancing dude
i sent that to my science teacher and she freaked out
it was SOOO funny

Prey tell JuJu, what exactly is a spiderman dancing dude?
And where did youget that light blue colour for your text in your sig? I was trying to find new colours, but i dont know where to look.

Hey Jay Jay.

Love your siggy.

I love how it a different place in Oz!!

You should have Terrigal or Gosford!! Yeh right on there.

Can I get eppy's 4.07 and 4.08 off you.

Chat you soon!!

:smiley:

I WANT ALIAS NOW!

i honestly can't believe we've been complaining for so bloody long and screwed up channel 7 hasn't done a single thing about it ...

MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY!! are you there? yep? TAKE NOTE: we want alias now

i bet the bloody stooges haven't bought the rights to it yet!!! :(

that so wouldn't surprise me!! the ***holes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extreamly pissed that there is no information about when Alias is going to arrive here. We, the fans of the greatest show on Earth deserve to know what is holding alias up channel 7's ass.
hmmm maybe we need to give C7 a laxitive!

News can't seem to get any better for Australian Alias fans.

On page 43 of today's Financial Review (Feb 28), channel 7 programming director has stated that Alias will be returning in the 2nd half of the season. His comments come after Channel 9 and 10 said that Ch 7's success will only be short lived, when Desperate Housewives and Lost finish in June. Alias will be joining 24, Boston Legal and Las Vegas as the U.S. imports. which will join 4 new Aussie dramas on 7. This could mean another 9.30 slot, perhaps on Thursday, which i think will be a strong night.

(don't worry Aussies we can probaly buy Alias Season 4 on DVD on Amazon in September anyway.)

And don't count on Lost being double episodes as The Amazing Race9.30 is winning its slot comfortably, and there will be another season of the Amazing Race to follow this one.

Also Michael Vartan fans will now have to wait till August to see his new rom-com co-starring Jennifer Lopez, originally slated for Mother's Day weekend in May, the Wedding Date took over.

from alias general

chookie said:
from alias general
[post="1236562"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you've gotta be kidding me....
channel seven is almost being dishonest the bloody chumps! i hate them all, every single one of them

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
SO. DAMN. ANGRY

Anyone waste their time watching the Oscars?

I think Chris Rock's humour was sometimes lost on the audience. He's had better performances, but many of those are too rude for the Oscars. I would like to see Billy Crystal back as the host.

Anyways, not sure why I watched the show, considering I dislike watching the acceptance speeches and knew who would win the major awards. But, its not like I had anything better to do :lol: :mellow:

And to add to the convo, Channel 7 sucks...big time. But they say patience is a virture... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back