Australian Addicts Unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy All Aussies.

Are we excited. As Big Kev would say about Lost coming back on.

I was kinda Meh about it a few weeks ago. But C7 showed a decent ad of it this week and it got me all intrigued again :smiley: ;)

Dani 22 01 1979 said:
Howdy All Aussies.

Are we excited. As Big Kev would say about Lost coming back on.

I was kinda Meh about it a few weeks ago. But C7 showed a decent ad of it this week and it got me all intrigued again :smiley: ;)
[post="1290895"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:D I would be excited, but I saw that episode last year. :lol:

Dani 22 01 1979 said:
Sticks out Tounge at Nat!!  :P

Spoil Sport.

Well I seen up to Eppy 4.06 of Alias so there hahaha ;) ^_^  ;)
[post="1290901"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I've seen one Alias episode from season four. This season looks much better than season three.

Omg u pplz r lucky i havent seen any eppy of s4 only the clips from alias media...
cant dl kazaa 2 get the eppyz *stupid firewall*
Moni xXo :angelic:

jess said:
I'm feeling so burnt out...my brain was fried by a 5 hour lab >.<
[post="1290900"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:(

I had such a pointless day. It wasn't worth 3 hours of travelling for such a boring day at uni. And hardly anybody turned up because we are on holidays at the end of the week and they've all gone home.

Natalia said:
:(

I had such a pointless day. It wasn't worth 3 hours of travelling for such a boring day at uni. And hardly anybody turned up because we are on holidays at the end of the week and they've all gone home.
[post="1290960"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ugh, I feel your pain. I hate travelling all the way to uni for practically nothing. On Fridays I only have one 1hr lecture...and it takes me more than an hour to get to uni. But it sure does feel great to finish early on Friday.

Geez, my brain is really fried...my post above doesn't sound right. Eh...it sounded right when I posted it, lol.

jess said:
Ugh, I feel your pain.  I hate travelling all the way to uni for practically nothing.  On Fridays I only have one 1hr lecture...and it takes me more than an hour to get to uni.  But it sure does feel great to finish early on Friday.

Geez, my brain is really fried...my post above doesn't sound right.  Eh...it sounded right when I posted it, lol.
[post="1290966"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol:

I don't go in on Fridays unless I have an assignment.

Communications and arts students (like me) have fewer contact hours, but more work outside of classes. But that's fine by me - as long as I don't have to be there! :lol:

same here, i've seen them all too. was dying from alias withdrawal before that so if anyone wants to catch s4 just pm me. stamps is all that is required.

just as long as you promise to watch it when it comes to aus.

nat.

Natalia said:
I have left-over elastic from his costumes! :P  :lol:
I didn't steal it or anything - my mother was his wardrobe mistress.

How could I resist pieces of elastic saying Campbell McKenzie on them?! :lol:
Wow I sound like a stalker. I'm not. :D
[post="1289544"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha yes you do! but i don't blame you

gucci_94 said:
Well ive seen em all, and the video store just got Nightingale in!! WOOHOO ;)
[post="1292376"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

video store my foot! cough cough

HeHe Video Store.

Good one Luce.

Think Gals it kinda well not a video store as such but it is a device that can store Video's of things :smiley: ;)

👋

My God I am so glad today is over. I was up until 4am working, then I had to get out of bed at 7am and spend the whole day running around the city. :yawn:

I just watched the Lost episode that screened in America on Wednesday. :cry: :cry: It is SO sad. Pity Australia has to wait another few months to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back