Votes: 0 0.0%
  • will and francie

• sloane and irina

• jack and irina

• Total voters
It is Syd and Vaughn, Jack and Irina have to be second but you dont even have that in the options, but yet you have Irina and Sloane :blink:

Absolutely it's Syd and Vaughn.... and I agree, where is Irina and Jack? They would be 2nd on my list too.... ;)

Sloane & Irina is the same as Irina & Sloane, so removed one of them since they were both 0. ^_^

You friggen forgot Sydney and Sark!!! :doh: :P I had to choose Jack/Irina, since they're the only couple (besides MAYBE Syd and Will) that I like up there. :P

Les

Sydney and Vaughn are the best couple by far! How can you even think to ask such a question LMAO...however Jack and Irina are in a close second place!

GoodVsEvil said:
Syd and Sark aren't a couple, their a figment....
LMAO! They are too a couple. A couple is made up of a guy and a girl. He is a guy. She's a girl. It makes sense. :P

Les

Leslie said:
GoodVsEvil said:
Syd and Sark aren't a couple, their a figment....
LMAO! They are too a couple. A couple is made up of a guy and a girl. He is a guy. She's a girl. It makes sense. :P

Les
Yeah, that makes sense. :lol:

Since Sarkney isn't on the list, I chose the next best: Syd/Will! :D

Jack and Irina.

Other potential pairings but not actual couples were listed (Syd/Marshall and Syd/Weiss) so Syd/Sark could have been included ^_^ No biggie though.

Back