Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irina and Jack

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Irina and Sloane

• Katya (Irina's sister) and Jack

• Total voters
oh so totally Syd and Vaughn. Beginning of the season, I would have said Irina and Jack, but Irina left and I love Syd and Vaughn more now. They have been through so much together, and they love eachother very much. I can't wait until the COW dies and they can be together. In the wise words of Syd and Vaughn tonight:
"You are married to her."
"Not for long."

hmmm... as long as vaugh or sark are getting air time without shirts!, ooh wee!~ can we say HOTTIES THAT I WANT TO DEVOUR, at least with my eyes. But seriously, i'm a Vaugh Syd shipper all the way ~~ and for evil couples? sark and lauren cuz he probably beats her when she doesnt listen...bad bad lauren for hurting my gorgeous vaughn. :angelic: HehEHeh!

Jack/Irina :kicking:

he still cares so much about her, you can tell, no matter what, and that means he must truly love her, to put up with so much...

sydney and vaughn all the way!

no matter how much they go through, the bottomline is they love each other and always will... no matter what uber-evil b**** tries to stand in their way.

SiriCerasi said:
Jack/Irina :kicking:

he still cares so much about her, you can tell, no matter what, and that means he must truly love her, to put up with so much...
yeah, I agree with you there. They are the ultimate couple. But my shipping for them has slowed a bit, seeing as how Irina is currently off the show.

i had to pick Irina & Jack but frankly im always a syd/vaughn fan but.... the whole lauren thing has just upset me so much.... :thinking:

Definetly Vaughn and Syd, they have to get back together, they are definetly and always will be my favourite couple, and the chemistry between them is great, definely them! Jack and Irina have to come second, Jack cared alot about her, he was so f'd up when he found out Sloane had an affair with her!

Back