Reality TV Big Brother (USA)

Title: Big Brother

Genre: Reality

First aired: 2000-07-05

Creator: John de Mol

Cast: Julie Chen Moonves

Overview: American version of the reality game show which follows a group of HouseGuests living together 24 hours a day in the "Big Brother" house, isolated from the outside world but under constant surveillance with no privacy for three months.
Big Brother (USA)

I love Big Brother! I just finished watching it, and I was sad to see Kaysar go, but I'm soooooooo glad they got rid of Eric. I can't stand him :angry: Howie is my favorite (he's sooooooo funny!) and I want either Howie, Janelle or Rachel to win. I hope Yvette gets evicted soon, because I can't stand to listen to her anymore and her stupid "I miss Cappy!" :angry:

I don't like Janelle. I don't Like Eric. I'm gonna go vote for Kaysar to go back in because if Eric goes back, I'm gonna shoot myself (or the tv. ;) ) I want Rachel, Howie, sarah or James to win. ;)

--Mandy :angelic:

:lol: I really liked BB3 when Lisa won. ^_^ Rachel reminds me of Lisa, they look alike. So does Maggie and Ali, i'ts kind of scar. :blink:

I think Rachel and Howie are a couple, because I have the live feed and Howie was talking to Sarah and Sarah asked him if him and Rachel were married or if they were dating, and right before he was about to answer, they cut the feed! When the feed came back, Sarah was like "I'm so happy for you two! Now, if Michael comes back, that will make our team three couples! (James/Sarah, Michael/Janelle, and Howie/Rachel.

According to what I've seen on the live feed, Howie's team (James, Sarah, Rachel, and Janelle) are planning on getting rid of Maggie, and then they're going after James (I don't blame them because he screwed everyone over and he treats Sarah like felgercarb.) As soon as they get rid of Maggie, "The Friendship" will crumble, and they'll pick the remaining members off one by one. I can definately see Rachel, Howie and Janelle in the final three, since they're the smartest and strongest player (people think Janelle is stupid, but she's probably the smartest one in that house, because I've seen it; she plays the stupid card.)

Hopefully, Kaysar or Michael will come back, because if "Cappy" comes back... :angry: I swear to God... :angry:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
with that said...i'm shocked that no one in hear likes eric...i love him and hope he gets put back in. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i can't believe every hates cappy. I would love to either see rachel and howie win or maggie and eric.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:is what i will do if kaysar is voted back in :banghead::banghead:

mel

Alias=Life said:
I think Rachel and Howie are a couple, because I have the live feed and Howie was talking to Sarah and Sarah asked him if him and Rachel were married or if they were dating, and right before he was about to answer, they cut the feed! When the feed came back, Sarah was like "I'm so happy for you two! Now, if Michael comes back, that will make our team three couples! (James/Sarah, Michael/Janelle, and Howie/Rachel.

According to what I've seen on the live feed, Howie's team (James, Sarah, Rachel, and Janelle) are planning on getting rid of Maggie, and then they're going after James (I don't blame them because he screwed everyone over and he treats Sarah like felgercarb.) As soon as they get rid of Maggie, "The Friendship" will crumble, and they'll pick the remaining members off one by one. I can definately see Rachel, Howie and Janelle in the final three, since they're the smartest and strongest player (people think Janelle is stupid, but she's probably the smartest one in that house, because I've seen it; she plays the stupid card.)

Hopefully, Kaysar or Michael will come back, because if "Cappy" comes back...  :angry: I swear to God...  :angry:
[post="1444772"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

New turn of events! It seems that Howie put James and Sarah on the block! I don't have a problem with putting James up on the block, cuz I hate him, but I thought Sarah was nice. James is walking around with the vito around his neck, so I'm assuming he's safe, and now Howie has to put someone else up next to Sarah (I think it will be Maggie) but Sarah will go home, and if James doesn't win HoH next week, he's going home, because the entire house is gunning for his ass.

I AM SO PISSED OF HOWIE OPENED HIS BIG MOUTH!!! ARGH! It's just so strategically stupid! what he said at veto nomination! WTF "I've been playing as a strategic player"? pu-lease! Rachel is the smarter one who playes strategy! omg. aRGH If he didn't say anything, they would've put Maggie and someone else up and Maggie would've left and then it would be so much easier for Howie and Rachel to pick off James afterwards espeically if Kaysar comes back! ARGH stupid howie!!! I'm just so mad! and Rachel knew that as soon as Howie opened his mouth she had no choice but to nominate James and Sarah and I feel sooo bad for Sarah because she thinks she has no friends. *dies* If only James didn't play so dirty. *sigh* I wonder if Sarah wins the veto, if she would use it on James. ;) That'd be kind of sweet. ;) ARGH! stupid Howie. If Eric comes back, I swear, I'm gonna shoot myself. :sniper: :hmm:

Abby, you're so lucky to have the live feed. I want it, but no credit card. :(

Yeah, Howie should have put Maggie up, taken her out, and then he should have worried about James. James is a threat, but he believed that Howie was his friend for the time being, so it would have been a lot better -_-

It would seem that James has the vito, and he was going to use it on Sarah, but she told him to keep it for himself, so she's going home. Oh, and the entire house is planning something big on eviction night. They said it's their way of telling James "F**k you!" :lol:

:blink: Ai ya! but it's so cute how James was gonna use it on Sarah. :love: :lol:

What are they planning?! :Ponder: I still hate it how Howie put up James and Sarah so early in the game. *sigh*

Keep us posted on what's going on!! ^_^
--mandy :angelic:

I have been watching for the past week, and I don't see why people won't like Janelle ... and Kaysar, he is gone ... to keep Janelle in ... and I want Eric to come back to hunt those who took him out ... :woot:

Alias_Gay said:
I have been watching for the past week, and I don't see why people won't like Janelle ... and Kaysar, he is gone ... to keep Janelle in ... and I want Eric to come back to hunt those who took him out ... :woot:
[post="1447131"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Finally someone aggrees with me eric should come back him and maggie need to be in the end. don't forget you guys to go to cbs.com then to the big brother site and click vote go to american choice and vote for eric do it as MUCH as possible.

VOTE ERIC 2005

Mel

Melissa said:
Finally someone aggrees with me eric should come back him and maggie need to be in the end. don't forget you guys to go to cbs.com then to the big brother site and click vote go to american choice and vote for eric do it as MUCH as possible.

VOTE ERIC 2005

Mel
[post="1447303"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Eric made things... exciting, but I CANNOT stand him. I think he's an ass. I'd like to see Michael because he didn't really get a fair shot at the game, or Kaysar, because he's an amazing player.

Eric is just... annoying. He's so... OMG so and so broke a deal with me, but he was the one who started to break things apart! ARGH and just.... he tries too hard and it just gets annoying!

Eric added drama in the house...i like to see a secret pair win the competion and bringing back mike or kaysar won't do that since they were each other's partner. That is why I'm so sure i wan't eric in the hosue.

mel

Do you know who's HOH yet? (oh I sure hope you do, it's either that or they've been standing in the box for waaay too long. ) Tell me James is HOH. *looks hopeful* ;)

TV show information provided by The Movie Database