Reality TV Big Brother (USA)

It would be such a good time for Rachel to get James on their side. Oh how sweet that would be to have James on the good side. *dies*
--Mandy :angelic:

The only problem with James is that he can't be trusted; they know that if they let him back in, he'll stab them in the back. Plus, he's already agreed to be the Friendship's b****... for now ;)

Sweet. Other Big Brother freaks. Although I wish my computer wasn't so slow so I could watch the live feed. *dies* WHY DID MY KAYSAR HAVE TO LEAVE AGAIN????? *sniff* But then Janelle won. She's going to get rid of those b*tches (I still find it so amusing that all of them in the Friendship are b*tches, even the somewhat honorary James).

I never really watched Big Brother. My mum always watches it and then I was at my cousins cottage and my aunt was watching it and I was curious so I watched. I think it's really good so now I watch it. I like Racehl, the best. I like Janelle too. I don't like Ivette, she's bothers me. I watched a couple episodes last season too. at my aunt's house, lol. There was some twin thing going on, that was cool!

~Andrea :angelic:

I don't want Rachel to go home. She's one of my favourites. Who knows they might send Howie home becasue they think he' s the better player. Ivette drives me crazy. She's so mean, all that stuff she was saying about Rachel :angry: .

i want Howie to go. i like that Rachel is really smart and good at the game. and i know that makes her a "bigger threat" to the other team, but whatever!

Alias=Life said:
Rachel's going home  :(
[post="1467337"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cry: WHY?! WHY?! *sobs hysterically*

STUPID ASSHATS! ARGH I HATE THEM!

It was a stupid alliance. I wish Rachel and Maggie would've stuck together but it was stupid Kaysar and stupid Cappy <_< ugh makes me angry. Rachel can't go home, I refuse to believe it. They're stupid and retarded and fugly! all of them <_<

--mandy :angelic:

Rachel's plan is to use Howie, because he has the best chance of winning, and here's why:

-Rachel gets evicted, and the HoH competition comes around, and either, Howie, Janelle, or James wins it.

-They put up Maggie and someone else (most likely Ivette or April) and one of them goes home.

-That leaves Beau and two other people for The Friendship, and James, Janelle, and Howie.

-Friendship gets HoH, they get rid of Janelle, leaving James, Howie, and three of them.

-Howie or James gets HoH and they vote out another member of the friendship, leaving two left.

-Friendship gets HoH and gets rid of James (because he's the bigger threat)

-That leaves Howie and two other members of the Friendship.

-Then, it doesn't really matter who gets HoH because if Howie does, he'll take one of the members of the Friendship, and if one the the two members wins, they'll take Howie because they feel that they have a better chance of winning while going up against Howie then they do there own team mate.

-It's between Howie and someone else.

-Howie would probably win.

I can't say this plan is for sure, because this is based on the fact that the power of HoH switches sides each week :P Janelle and James are bigger threats then Howie, so the Friendship will get rid of them first, and by the time it comes around to Howie, there will only be two of them left. I think this is Rachel and Janelle's plan becase when they were talking, Rachel said she wanted to go home because that would mean that Howie has a really good chance of making it to the finals.

ya, but if Howie goes home doesn't she have just as much chance as Howie does at winning if she goes home?!
--mandy :angelic:

WHAT IS IVETTE'S PROBLEM?! O.M.G. what kind of frigging message is that to leave someone?! <_< stupid little retard! Rachel probably has had the best sportsmanship in the house! ugh

and Aprils won HOH now. grrrreat. :rolleyes: I swear, if they're really fixing reality shows, they just made the most retarded move ever! ugh.

And everyone should vote for James to get a phone call from home! Imagine what he'll be like if he gets to hear from Sarah. :love:

UGH still can't believe the vote was unanimous. <_<

Alias=Life said:
April put up Howie and Janelle...  :angry:
[post="1471702"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
typical. :rolleyes: ugh I'm so angry that they evicted Rachel. SO angry. <_<

I'm SO glad James is leaving and not Howie or Janelle. I think it would be interesting to watch him play things out, but if they don't get rid of him now, Howie or Janelle will be sacrificed, and it's not worth it.

I'm still royally pissed off that they got rid of Rachel :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't mind James because I think he is a really good player but I want Janelle to win so it's a good thing she's not on the block anymore. The one person I would kill to have off the show is IVETTE! Omg I want to slap her. Every week she keeps getting worse and worse. She's such a baby. It's not Janelle's fault she got the call and not u. Next week after this eviction I think she's going to be even more annoying because James probably won't be there and Janelle will. In my opinion she needs to egt over herself!

Alias=Life said:
I'm SO glad James is leaving and not Howie or Janelle. I think it would be interesting to watch him play things out, but if they don't get rid of him now, Howie or Janelle will be sacrificed, and it's not worth it.

I'm still royally pissed off that they got rid of Rachel  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
[post="1475633"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh I would love to save James if I could! He's playing so hard! and you have to give him credit for that! It was a stupid movie on his part to go to Ivette before he knew that he was going to get the veto, but it was also a stupid move on Howie's part to nominate him! That moron, and quite frankly, right now, whatever he gets, he deserved it. Stupid git made them evict Rachel! <_<

As for the phone call, I think it was really shallow of Janelle to pick Michael. MICHAEL?! and not her own mother? :blink: or some friend?! :thud: I would've loved to see James get a phone call from Sarah but nooooo America's stupid <_<