Reality TV Big Brother (USA)

Ivette nominated Howie and Janelle, and Janelle won the veto, so Howie is most likely going home :(

However, this almost guarantees that Janelle will win, or at least come very close :D

as expected. ;) *sigh* Now, I'm not really rooting for any of them. Maybe Maggie... but she's been so nasty lately, I really liked her in the beginning. <_<

--Mandy :angelic:

If Janelle gets evicted next, I'm not watching the show anymore. What's the point? I think it would be a waste of time watching three idiots compete for the money. None of them deserve it. They're all rude, childish, and weak players. Well, Maggie isn't very weak, but she's making stupid decisions and being a big b**** lately, and April and Ivette are dumb and dumber. The smartest players in that house were Rachel, Kaysar, and Janelle. I think one of those three deserves it the most, and with two of them gone, I'm rooting for Janey!

I think the smartest players wree Rachel, James and Kaysar. I don't know why I like James so much, but I do. I never really liked Janelle and I still don't. ;) I really don't think anyone really likes the people in the house anymore. :lol:

Here are my opinions on everyone:

-Jennifer was just... nasty. She lied, she back-stabbed, and she was an all around b****.

-April is a dumb-ass with a big mouth. She cries about everything, and has no idea what she's doing.

-Ivette is stupid, immature and annoying. She doesn't understand what's going on, but she thinks she does and she thinks she's so smart, and I just want to smack her.

-Beau wasn't that bad, but there was something about him that bothered me.

-Eric... don't even get me started. I could name 101 reasons why I hate him ;)

-Maggie is smart, but I think she sided with the wrong people. If she had sided with Kaysar's group, she would have done better, and she's being such a nasty b**** lately.

-I like Janelle because she's smart, witty, and she has never lied. Some of the stuff she says just cracks me up :lol:

-I thought Sarah was cute, and although she wasn't very smart, she didn't deserve what she got. It was James' fault.

-James is smart, but he was an ***hole. He was willing to sell Howie and Rachel out, he lied, and worst of all, he denied it all! I did start to like him towards the last of his days, but I'm glad he's gone.

-Rachel was very smart, always knew what was going on, and had the best strategies. I was really upset to see her go, because she was very nice and deserved to win.

-Howie is pretty smart, and he's so damn funny. I can't stop laughing at the things he says.

-Michael was funny, pretty smart, and I don't think he got a fair shot at the game.

-Kaysar was the king! He was smart, he was easy to get along with, and he was very down to earth.

-I can't really from an opinion on Ashlea, because I'd only seen her for one week. She seemed nice, though.

I REALLY hope that Janelle wins, and if not, Maggie, because I can't stand to see April or Ivette win.

That was not a smart move on Janelles part if she actually offered Ivette that thing. They should've went to Maggie instead. With Maggie, they guarentee her being in the final 3. :rolleyes:

I just really hope that Ivette decides to get ridof April. I can't stand April, and I think that it would be so funny to see the look on her face when her name is announced.

I couldn't get over Howie and his light-sabres! I was cracking up the entire time! :lol:

:lol: I didn't watch. (had to do homework) but I taped it, but it's not surprising that Howie's gone. ;)

--mandy :angelic:

Ooops didnt't watch again. I watched House twice. ;) Care to update me?

An update for Mandy- :lol:

-Janelle was talking with April about how she's going to take her to the final 3 and stuff, but then the veto happened. And Ivette won, but she totally acted like a sore winner, which pissed off April. So April went on a whole spiel about how Ivette influenced her in different votings and decisions a lot more than others (which I think to be true). So eventually, April was evicted. And then what Abby said, the final three are on the lock/vault thing.

I really hope Janelle wins. She's always been my favorite (or at least when Kaysar wasn't in the house). She's played a great game and she just rocks as a person. And I love the loyal Sovereign ones. Most of the Friendship annoys me, but I have actually been able to tolerate April and started to like her more with this last episode.

Ivette won veto, April got evicted, and the HoH competition is a 3-part challenge. There will be 3 different activities throughout the week, and the one who wins 2 out of 3 of the competitions wins HoH.

The first competition is that Maggie, Ivette and Janelle have to stand on this giant dial to a safe, and it's spinning. They have to hold onto their key, which is attached to a pole by a rope, and they can't let go of their keys or lose their footing and touch the ground, or else they are eliminated from the competition. The winner of this competition win part 1 of 3, and gets the last safe combination. This compitition is like the pressure cooker, but they have to keep moving cause they're spinning. They're all nasty and sweaty.

As of right now, everyone is still in the competition, but Ivette almost fell once, and I think she'll be the first to fall. Janelle and Maggie are doing pretty good.

And OMG! It showed Howie enter the sequester house, and Jennifer was like kissing and hugging Howie, and Rachel, in the DR, was like "Jennifer better keep her skany-ass dirty hands off of Howie or else." :lol:

Alias=Life said:
And OMG! It showed Howie enter the sequester house, and Jennifer was like kissing and hugging Howie, and Rachel, in the DR, was like "Jennifer better keep her skany-ass dirty hands off of Howie or else."  :lol:
[post="1488595"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That was great. :lol: I think that at least subconsciously, Rachel likes Howie like that.