Season 5 Bill Vaughn

How Does Bill Vaughn Fit Into the Prophecy?

• A. He faked his death, he's alive and protecting spy sis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Nothing, the dude is really dead

• C. He has a role to play but it has NOTHING to do with spy sis

• D. He is involved by virtue of being Michael's dad

• E. He was killed BECAUSE he found out about the prophecy

• F. He's spy sis's real dad, not Sloane

• Total voters
actually he was killed because he tried to protect Nadia............he took her from KGB custody but by that time Irina was supposedly dead ! The Alias writers mess up a bit on time lines and ages, I mean I forget who, but the discussed this at sd-1.net how Sloane tells Jack you were married to Irina for 5 years in the meanwhile Syd was 6 when she "died" had to be pregnant for months etc. It is TV time seems to not matter !

BTW where is Alias supposed to take place in Washington ?

I REALLY don't like the idea that Nadia is Bill's daughter. Because Vaughn is Bill's daughter too, and Sydney is Nadia's half-sister so..*feel ill*
So Syd and Vaughn are in love, but has Nadia as a connection between them so they are almost siblings..Now i feel really really ill.. :blink:

Vaughn is Bill's daughter??? Sure he is. :wtf:
I know what you mean, and I agree that it would be totally ick if he and Syd were somehow related - even remotely.
Gross. I don't think the producers would go that far. We know Syd isn't adopted cause Jack took a paternity test. Yah, there's no way that Vaughn and Syd are related. At least, I hope not.
Cheers.

consider this if the head of covenant was Bill Vaughn then wouldn't vaughn just feel so much anger and hatred towards his father becasue he let him go on thinking that Irina was responsible for losing his father which in conclusion means we might get stuck with the vaughn that we saw in the last 2 episodes and i don't know about anyone else but hatred doesn't really suit him.

Ok, you all will probly be throwin things at me for sayin' this but...

Here is what i would like to see happen so it is NOT a spoiler for S4 or nuthin.

We all know that Bill was killed because he took Nadia to protect her from the KGB and the CIA.

Well what if the CIA was hot on his tail when he took her so the CIA killed him, and they just blamed Irina for murdering him.

She has neither confirmed nor denied that she has killed him right?

Boy would Vaughn be p'od! :eek:

Floatin'. ~ thinkin outside the cubicle.

wouldn't kind of suck if Jack killed him, cause Jack hasn't really been sypathetic towards vaughn for his loss, but then again Jack's hardly sympathetic

floatinboats said:
[post="920357"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

In Dead Drop, she said "How do you say thank you to the woman who killed your father?"

floatinboats said:
We all know that Bill was killed because he took Nadia to protect her from the KGB and the CIA.

Well what if the CIA was hot on his tail when he took her so the CIA killed him, and they just blamed Irina for murdering him.

Boy would Vaughn be p'od!  :eek:

[post="920357"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

she actually did say it once in dead drop.. but thats still an interesting theory. maybe theres more to it.. and knowing irina she could just be saying that to make him think that she really was the one who killed him.. when really something else happened that theres alot more too. i dont know.. i think im reading too far into this

Maybe hes involoved with Irina somehow, becuase in Dead Drop, she DID say that shed killed him. If he isnt dead, then shes got to be a part of that. And its definately got something to do with Nadia, and i think the whole "chosen one and The Passenger" thingo as well.

balaco said:
This maybe totaly wrong but does anyone remeber that picture of when sydney was killing that man in front of the covenant to prove herself. When they went to the shot of the covenant members it is really dark but we thought that one of the people that was sitting there could be Micheal Vaughn. What if it wasn't him and it was actually his father Bill Vaughn.
[post="755362"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That makes alot of sense. If BV would be more likely to stay away from MV if he was bad. I wouldn't be surprised if MV is Nadia's Dad. I just have a real hard time believing that Irena would have an affair with Sloan. Come on its Sloan.

MV is Nadia's dad?? I think you meant BV, lol. I do believe Bill is dead but I don't think it was Irena that killed him, although she may have thought she did. The CIA having killed would be an interesting theory, I never thought of that. Not sure if I buy into the fact that he is Nadia's dad because he would have had to been in the room when Sloane broke that thing to find her. He said it would only releive where she was to her father. So, her father is either Jack or Sloane.

Katie

Back