Bioware's "secret" Hero Engine MMO

The possibilities are... Well, not endless, but certainly, like... "un-listable".

It'll be quite some time before we know, though, so I'm trying not to give it much thought.

In my opinion, I would like it to be a sci-fi mmorpg. If they could make Star Wars KOTOR into a big mmorpg, I'd be really happy.

The possibilities are... Well, not endless, but certainly, like... "un-listable".

It'll be quite some time before we know, though, so I'm trying not to give it much thought.

You're trying not to think? I wonder what that must be like... Ow.

My guess is bioware will be doing a Forgotten Realms MMO and I would bet my soul on that

That would be very interesting but my guess is, they will not be using any existing intellectual property. Seeing how of late, Bioware has been making their own worlds (Jade Empire, Mass Effect, Dragon Age), I think they are done with IP licenses. Probably they had too much of a headache with LucasArts and decided they wouldn't go through that again.

All I know is, if there's a company that can give Simutronics a run for their money on developing a rich, immersive world, it's Bioware.

All I know is, if there's a company that can give Simutronics a run for their money on developing a rich, immersive world, it's Bioware.

I'd have to agree with that Sil. They definately have proven themselves over and over again as having The Golden Touch. I just belatedly finshed playing both KOTORs and the story lines were great. It was very nice to be caught up in a good story line to accompany a game.

Bioware's efforts in the MMORPG genre is the only thing beyond HJ that's peaking my interest atm.

Back