Season 4 Blood red horse & fallen angels

SkyGirl5

Cadet
ok so whatever irina said in the beginning about Rambaldi prophesied that when a blood red horse roamed the streets and angels fell... whatever

OK seriously :lame:
i MEAN COME THE FREAK ON HERE PEOPLE!!

i was litterally laughing out loud when i heard the horse and then irina started talking about ti AHAHAHAHAHA
thats the most ridiculous and obserd thing ive ever heard in MY LIFE

i mean i know rambaldi is really messed up but COME ON

did anyone else find this entirely stuipd/retarted/moronic ... need i go on?

well to be honest the zombie fest was laready so far fecthed so nothing suprised me.........i was within that world of make believe so everything seemed plausable :smiley: to be honest the things irina said made me thing of revelations in the bible and what it says about the end of the world and the signs...........so i thought it was kinda cool :smiley:

I didn't have a problem with it either. I was joining Jems in that wonderful World of Make Believe. I'm thinking of taking up a permanent residence there.

MissingSark said:
I didn't have a problem with it either.  I was joining Jems in that wonderful World of Make Believe.  I'm thinking of taking up a permanent residence there.
[post="1356636"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rotflmao: cool lets get some seating in here :chatchairs:

jems said:
well to be honest the zombie fest was laready so far fecthed so nothing suprised me.........i was within that world of make believe so everything seemed plausable :smiley:  to be honest the things irina said made me thing of revelations in the bible and what it says about the end of the world and the signs...........so i thought it was kinda cool :smiley:
[post="1356623"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I completely agree. (y)

Everything was kind of out there...but what Irinia said actually made my friends and I think of the Bible...so I wasn't too bothered by it.

OK so I have a question, then.. Who the heck are the fallen angels?! Coz I don't recall any... :blink:

Leslie said:
OK so I have a question, then.. Who the heck are the fallen angels?! Coz I don't recall any... :blink:
[post="1356646"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nadia walked past those little broken like doll things that looked like angels (they looked like they had fallen)...that was my guess.

Or a friend of mine suggested the team when they 'fell' out of the plane. Since they were the ones saving the world.

yeah irina said rambaldi talked about a red horse and angels falling from the sky and when nadia was walking about there were broken angel staues everywhere..........

kind of like the ones syd saw in rome :Ponder: (did anyone else think about that? - maybe this is a throw back to her missing time )

Jamison said:
Nadia walked past those little broken like doll things that looked like angels (they looked like they had fallen)...that was my guess.

Or a friend of mine suggested the team when they 'fell' out of the plane.  Since they were the ones saving the world.
[post="1356656"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OH YEAH! :doh: Thanks. :smiley: ABC doesn't come in very well at my house so the picture was so dark and fuzzy I couldn't tell that they were angels. But now it makes sense.

Leslie said:
OH YEAH! :doh: Thanks. :smiley: ABC doesn't come in very well at my house so the picture was so dark and fuzzy I couldn't tell that they were angels. But now it makes sense.
[post="1356674"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

no worries sweetie :smiley:

jems said:
kind of like the ones syd saw in rome  :Ponder:  (did anyone else think about that? - maybe this is a throw back to her missing time )
[post="1356670"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I TOTALLY THOUGHT THAT!!!!!!!!!

jems said:
kind of like the ones syd saw in rome  :Ponder:  (did anyone else think about that? - maybe this is a throw back to her missing time )
[post="1356670"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I didn't think of it at first, but one of the friends I was watching it with pointed it out!

Jamison said:

Or a friend of mine suggested the team when they 'fell' out of the plane.  Since they were the ones saving the world.
[post="1356656"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I thought that the angels were SpyFam as well. Right when she said that line I said "They're the angels!"

That's exactly what I think. That the team were the angels and that's what prompted me to think that Irina and Elena are the Chosen One and the Passenger, respectively. Irina kills Elena. Syd and Nadia fought but Sloane is the one that actually shot Nadia.

the zombie thing made me think of George Romero's Dawn of the Dead :D

call me corny, but i thought the falling angel was vaughn, ever since beginning of first season when he told syd he was her guardian angel

yea, sorry i told you it was corny

but umm the red horse and fallen angels seemed weird? haha woah where have you been...this show is all about weird...we're talking about a show where people inject themselves w/ green goo and tattoo weird 0th century philosopher marks on their hand...i did not think the horse was anywhere close to weird!

o and hey look i'm syd <- :redhair: srry, first time i'm seeing the icon and i wanted to use it :thinking:

I thought what Irena was saying felt more like script-reading than actual dialogue, but honestly the events of this episode didn't phase me. Alias is just escapist TV for me.

you know I have thought that Irena and Elena were the chosen one and passenger as well, and then when Irena killed Elena, and Nadia is still alive and breathing it just made me really believe it! I was kind of disappointed on how they executed the last epi. It just didn't seem to all add up for me. I mean when they where all done saving the world I still had a lot of questions that they didn't answer!

As for the Hoarse and angel thing, ya it was a little silly, but at the same time I was laughing at the whole Dawn of the dead cop out that I didn't really pay to much attention to how corny her saying was until you brought it up again, and now I think I can add that to my laughter!

The whole horse thing and angels thing didn't really bother me or anything. This is alias, weirder things have happened but although it didn't bother me it was weird. A red horse walking around lol :D

I loved tht episode though soooo.......................................... :D

Back