Blue Like September Mornings

That was very good...
I was shocked when she called her mother a slut...
I am glad that Amanda knows the truth and that she is okay with it...
Thanks for all the pms...
Can't wait for the next fic...

aww that was an amazing ending!! i was nearly crying at the end it was so sad!!!
that was a fantastic fic and i wanted to say thank you for all the PMs!!
:P :D :rolleyes: ^_^ (y) :woot: :lol:

I love how you never leave lose ends and how you are very careful with what you right. That was an excellent fic. Thank you for sharing! :smiley:
thanks
i hate lose ends ;)

Awwww, what a great ending! This fic rocked. It was different and I liked that. ;) I can't wait for the S2 fluff! :lol: God knows we all need some of that. :P
yes yes we do *sigh* the happy days :(

Perfect ending :D
Little angst but they're happy family. So it's rather fluffy :P
Thanks for sharing this story with us. :flowers: Can't wait for tomorow.
Ally

that was 1 of the most perfect endings I have ever read :angelic:

poor Amanda finding out she was a rape child the way she did, i feal very sorry for her (n)

Daniel is soo cute :love: Syd is very funny when shes mean :lol:

thanx for all the PM's and I cant wait til the next fic

-Luv Em

back in nov. when i was freakin sick of S5 suckiness i was like 'hey, lets go back to s2 and make it fluff!'
thus The Weekend ensued. Takes off from the hug after 207 couteragent what if vaughn caught up with sydney?
biggrin.gif tomorrow~
YAY!! You have no idea how much I wanted someone to write something about that episode/scene! And since your writing it, It's gonna be amazing! I can't wait!

Great ending! I'm glad that they finally found out the truth and that Amanda got the closure that she needed!

Megan

Aww... :love: That was such a great ending. Dan is so cute.. but then again.. all s/v babies are. :smiley:

I'm glad that Amanda found out the truth, no matter how bad the truth really it. It just takes time... truth takes time... ok.. that was stupid... ;)

Yay for new story!! I can't wait. :D Thanks for another great story Janet. :flowers:

OMG!! That was so good!! You never cease to amaze me with your writing Janet. Another excellent fic. I can't wait to read the next one. S2 fluff!!!!! YAY!!

Wonderful job.

~Karen

that was such a cool ending
but at least amanda knows the truth
i expecially loved the part where amnada and megan wanted to dress danial up in girls clothes :lol:
thanks for the pm
looking forward to the next story :D

So great.. I loved this story so much. That last part was so sad, but I'm glad things worked out well for all of them. This next story sounds great, love the season 2 fluffiness.

Thanks for the PM

NOW ITS THE END?! :lol: I thought it was yesterday. but now its over, okay. :P lol. Not that I want it to be over, but something ends something begins... especially for you. ;) you end a fic, you start a new one. tis cwazy.

thanks for all of those PMs.

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

wow, i can't believe amanda would say that! i'm glad syd told her though.
excellent story, and Daniel is so cute! would you please keep pming me any other stories you have going? thanks in advance!
Aliaschick347

Back